Another Season Ends Early

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We can't beat the Titans, Sharks, Cows or Knights at home. That is just dogsh*t rubbish. That's 7 points we should never have dropped. We are also rans.

How do we do that Mark? And can it even happen anymore? My purely unscientific view is that it is most likely to happen where it's easier to instil that tribal approach, say with the Warriors (coz they have that unifying NZ thing with a sprinkling of outsiders), Brisbane origianlly (coz it was the QLD thing with a sprinkling of outsiders - altho as the QLD teams have expanded that's being watered down a little), Penrith (coz of demographics and it being such a hot bed for juniors). But I don't know how we bring that back to Manly with what appears to be such a limited juniors pool of talent. It's been covered to death on here about how many have come through the junior ranks and have gone on to bigger and better things at other clubs.

Then people say it's Penns fault or a bad CEO or the several coaches we've had in the last 10 years or the player managers fault or the greedy players. Man, it all makes for depressing reading.

So on a gloomy Sunday morning in Sydney, what have you got for me Mark?? Help an old fart Manly supporter out here. :confused:
If I knew that the club would pay me a million a year to be the coach.

Seriously I dunno , maybe it’s an impossible ask.

I hope it isn’t

Our season was finished after 5min of SOO2.
We either persist and hope that he comes good next year and into the rest of his career or we bite the bullet and unload him at the next long term injury. This has to be the last chance. If he gets 1 more season ending long term injury then it'll need to be sayonara Tom time to retire.

I thought we were good last night. Not perfect but pretty good.

Cowboys were exceptional. Their defence was superb and they were so fast and slick in attack.

Cowboys were better than any other team this weekend. I would say we would have beaten any other team inc broncos panthers and storm this weekend with the way we played last night

I thought we were good last night. Not perfect but pretty good.

Cowboys were exceptional. Their defence was superb and they were so fast and slick in attack.

Cowboys were better than any other team this weekend. I would say we would have beaten any other team inc broncos panthers and storm this weekend with the way we played last night

Jennnnnnnn :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12