Another Season Ends Early

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The Royal Soup

First Grader
With the loss against the cows the season is well and truly over once again and it’s over well before the end of the season!

The club is a disgrace

the team is a rabble of duds that wouldn’t make first grade at any other club

the coach is clueless and has said in almost every press conference that “we tried hard and the effort was there” blah blah blah

there is zero accountability to anyone and any player it seams

next year won’t get any better, the forward pack is a myth and the hooker cannot provide fast or sharp service

ITS A RESULTS DRIVEN BUSINESS

As long as Croker is our hooker we are pretty screwed, but our pack is the big thing letting us down. It gets harder and harder to get excited for watching Manly games week on week and year on year. I didn't watch the game tonight and I don't know that I'll watch many more this year.

As long as Croker is our hooker we are pretty screwed, but our pack is the big thing letting us down. It gets harder and harder to get excited for watching Manly games week on week and year on year. I didn't watch the game tonight and I don't know that I'll watch many more this year.
spot on

i’ve said it since croker has played hooker, he is not fast or sharp with the ball, how many times does our first receiver catch the ball and the defence is already in his face

joke

A decade of limited returns for a club that spent so long at the top. The Penn era has been a complete shambles of failure after failure. Coaching fiascos , a circus in recruitment and just rubbish after rubbish of signing reject journeymen players who've proved they are nothing but average. This club has become one of those also ran, make up the numbers joke clubs that will never win sht. Nothing will change until we get owners who are winners and not clueless show ponies.

A decade of limited returns for a club that spent so long at the top. The Penn era has been a complete shambles of failure after failure. Coaching fiascos , a circus in recruitment and just rubbish after rubbish of signing reject journeymen players who've proved they are nothing but average. This club has become one of those also ran, make up the numbers joke clubs that will never win sht. Nothing will change until we get owners who are winners and not clueless show ponies.
couldn’t have said it any better! hit the nail on the head

I never thought I would say this but that was pathetic from us tonight and I hated going to watch us live Just not the team I have grown up loving.

as you said but we have become a complete joke of a club and no one really cares as all the other nrl clubs are loving seeing us fail like this.

I say this with a heavy heart we are the new west tigers and are in for some hard years ahead

Last edited:

Yeah, I turned it off after Drinkwater tore us open up the guts for their first try. I knew the writing was on the wall - then again Diablo 4 hasn't been much better - complete grind.

Yeah, I turned it off after Drinkwater tore us open up the guts for their first try. I knew the writing was on the wall - then again Diablo 4 hasn't been much better - complete grind.
I had to Google Diablo 4. Rather be gaming than watching manly right now. Game tonight was horrible. Season gone, probs won’t watch much more league this year tbh.

I had to Google Diablo 4. Rather be gaming than watching manly right now. Game tonight was horrible. Season gone, probs won’t watch much more league this year tbh.

Mate, download Star Wars the Old Republic, and come game with us. Got a huge guild. Great little community. We listen to tunes and PVP together (and I'm quite proud to admit I'm a pretty damned good player hehehe)

Look at our draw for the rest of season
sharks away
dragons away gong we never win down there
roosters away
panthers home they will put 50 on us if we play like we did tonight
warriors away
bulldogs away we haven’t played well at Accor stadium that well of many years
tigers Home 50/50 game

lucky to win 2 more matches this year from the rest of this cluster f$$k of a season
thats one tough draw
going to be hard viewing

Mate, download Star Wars the Old Republic, and come game with us. Got a huge guild. Great little community. We listen to tunes and PVP together (and I'm quite proud to admit I'm a pretty damned good player hehehe)
Mate my gaming is confined to listening to my kids yell at the TV and argue over whose turn it is next! I’m sure your crew has a good time tho. Nearly checked out of the team this year now. Will keep half an eye on the results and Silvertails from here on.

Look at our draw for the rest of season
sharks away
dragons away gong we never win down there
roosters away
panthers home they will put 50 on us if we play like we did tonight
warriors away
bulldogs away we haven’t played well at Accor stadium that well of many years
tigers Home 50/50 game

lucky to win 2 more matches this year from the rest of this cluster f$$k of a season
thats one tough draw
going to be hard viewing
We were miles off tonight. Not even close. That said I think the Cows are a legit top 4 team based on recent form. Pity we didn’t get them early in the year. We’ll win a few more to finish out of the 8 and out of the bottom 4.

We were miles off tonight. Not even close. That said I think the Cows are a legit top 4 team based on recent form. Pity we didn’t get them early in the year. We’ll win a few more to finish out of the 8 and out of the bottom 4.
Yeah we will probably finish around 10th this year. Such a shame because we started fairly well, but have gone on to lose so many winnable games.

This club's leaders are in serious denial. Penn. Mestrov, Seibold are deadset clueless , deluded fools.
This place is a complete basketcase. Not even the desperate Tigers would sign up such rubbish as Woods, Aloiai, Lodge, Tuilagi , Sipley and seriously think that they're going to carry a forwards pack that's a chance at anything above about 12 - 14th.

we all know the reason why. its the unbalanced cap. no success will come till we arrest this problem. No use DCE trying his guts out when his team mates are budget players. We should be now called the Leichhardt eagles.

Biggest problem tho is we've got a big chunk of our cap now going into 6 players it used to be 3 plus seasonal upgrades for others to keep them sweet. If we're not getting results somethings gota give. And this is the delema we're now facing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10