All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure how I feel about this if I'm honest. If Green and Pearce were both on the same coin, I could be tempted to go with the latter. Assuming the Roosters pick up half the bill. I don't like the idea of paying 800k for him though.

Baz mentioned during the season how highly he rated Greeny. This has come as a bit of a shock.
If he's on 800k and they pay half its a win win for both partys , thats if we're all happy for pearce in our colours.

If he's on 800k and they pay half its a win win for both partys , thats if we're all happy for pearce in our colours.

Someone will offer to pay the full deal..................I doubt he's going to any club with a discount from the Rorters.

I'll take Pearce.

For me he's tough, a good organiser, never gives up and gives you solid 7 out of 10 games most weeks. His short kickin game to wingers in attack is excellent, so our outside backs better do some catching practice.

If you add DCEs brilliance that's a pretty good combo. DCE is a 5/8 anyway. Green was playing as 7. This is just further confirmation.

I’m sorta pleased I’m heading off overseas in a few weeks and not back to the first week of December.

I suppose there will be free wifi where I’m going but I don’t plan on spending half my holidays on Silvertails.

So, I hope that if it’s not #nextweek or #nextmonth then maybe we will know more by #nextyear.

Surely by February we will know who is playing for us and who isn’t!

Is that too much to ask?

Where you going? If it's good enough you won't want to pop on to silvertails.

But....(credit to @NLeagle). It's kind of nice to be so far removed and still have some info.

I remember being in Japan when Orford was punted. On my knees using a TV with a keyboard and thinking Hopkinson must be a gun.

Where you going? If it's good enough you won't want to pop on to silvertails.

But....(credit to @NLeagle). It's kind of nice to be so far removed and still have some info.

I remember being in Japan when Orford was punted. On my knees using a TV with a keyboard and thinking Hopkinson must be a gun.

Vietnam , Cambodia and 3 nights in Singapore on the way home!

noooooo man cmon Pearce is a dud a roosters dud he can't play for manly. and cherry would be the 6 not Pearce he pretty much played the 6 this year and green the 7. back to Pearce fk him
I really have to disagree there, Pearce is bad (or quiet) in origin games. For the games he's played against us he's always been the one i've worried about most with some freak plays, good, crisp passes and a dangerous running game. If we sign Thompson Pearce will put him through many defencive holes as he does with cordner so often as well. He will add another dimension to our attack and has a decent short kicking game (poor long range, which dce covers).

Lots of spare cap?
SKD, Guerra, Connor Watson, Lillyman, Esese, Tau Tau Moga,
Heighington, probably I’ve forgotten a couple. All of those would be more expensive than the players they replace, aside from Gagai and even he went to the Knights on a modest deal.

Ponga...

I really cant see it yet...........don't know how that works........i see them both as like for like number 7s.

Having said that I'm really happy to take the chance on Pearce ahead of Green!!
I think Pearce and DCE will work as Pearce plays a running role, with a good short kicking game, whereas dce is the instinctive player who can kick both long range and short. Both can organise and most importantly, lead. We could have both rule each side and link up often as well. That'd mean we'd have two sides with quality ball being delivered consistently, and we'd have two attacking threats with and without the ball (they support). As I said above, our attack will have a new dimension with him in it. And defencively he's great, so that edge will improve in a big way imo

If Knights want Pearce I think they will get their man. Manly wont pay anymore than Pearce is on at the Roosters, Knights will be willing to pay close to 1 mil. I want Pearce badly at Manly and if Green is going we should only be upgrading.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8