All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Go on the Manly seaeagles signings and news Facebook site and they are saying an announcement will be made soon regarding signings. My guess is Thompson this week and Pearce the following.

IMG_0896.PNG
yeah but he's Mitchell fuking Pearce cmon as if any of you want him in our jersey were is your manly pride dammit
Quickly photoshopped this and i can see it. He can be a manly player. We are hated, and what's more to hate (from opposition fans) than a successful halves pairing of Daly Cherry-Evans and Mitchell Pearce!

I’m sorta pleased I’m heading off overseas in a few weeks and not back to the first week of December.

I suppose there will be free wifi where I’m going but I don’t plan on spending half my holidays on Silvertails.

So, I hope that if it’s not #nextweek or #nextmonth then maybe we will know more by #nextyear.

Surely by February we will know who is playing for us and who isn’t!

Is that too much to ask?

A retired guy...needing holidays???

Australia's gone soft!

:giggle::party:

Mitchell Pearce wants to explore opportunities with other clubs following Roosters pursuit of Cooper Cronk
Phil Rothfield, Sports Editor-at-large, The Daily Telegraph
October 25, 2017 7:44pm
Subscriber only

AN angry Mitchell Pearce has told Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson he wants to explore opportunities at rival NRL clubs in anticipation of the Cooper Cronk signing.

The 238-game halfback is under contract for another two seasons at Bondi Junction but privately feels let down by the club’s decision to secure the Kangaroos halfback in a deal that will be announced next week.

As reported in The Sunday Telegraph, Manly hope to partner Pearce in the halves with their captain, Daly Cherry-Evans, which would allow Blake Green to accept a long-term deal with the Warriors.

A number of clubs, including the Manly Sea Eagles, the Cronulla Sharks and the Newcastle Knights are closely monitoring the situation.

It is a delicate position because Pearce cannot talk to rival clubs until November 2018 and has not yet been given permission by the Roosters to negotiate elsewhere.

Manly coach Trent Barrett is keen to allow five-eighth Green the opportunity to take up a multimillion-dollar long-term offer from the New Zealand Warriors but can’t make a decision until he gets an answer on Pearce.

bits and pieces of the story from here:
ww.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/roosters/mitchell-pearce-wants-to-explore-opportunities-with-other-clubs-following-roosters-pursuit-of-cooper-cronk/news-story/e62ef750eff8ac1bf96d945e374ac3ab

Mitchell Pearce wants to explore opportunities with other clubs following Roosters pursuit of Cooper Cronk
Phil Rothfield, Sports Editor-at-large, The Daily Telegraph
October 25, 2017 7:44pm
Subscriber only

AN angry Mitchell Pearce has told Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson he wants to explore opportunities at rival NRL clubs in anticipation of the Cooper Cronk signing.

The 238-game halfback is under contract for another two seasons at Bondi Junction but privately feels let down by the club’s decision to secure the Kangaroos halfback in a deal that will be announced next week.

As reported in The Sunday Telegraph, Manly hope to partner Pearce in the halves with their captain, Daly Cherry-Evans, which would allow Blake Green to accept a long-term deal with the Warriors.

A number of clubs, including the Manly Sea Eagles, the Cronulla Sharks and the Newcastle Knights are closely monitoring the situation.

It is a delicate position because Pearce cannot talk to rival clubs until November 2018 and has not yet been given permission by the Roosters to negotiate elsewhere.

Manly coach Trent Barrett is keen to allow five-eighth Green the opportunity to take up a multimillion-dollar long-term offer from the New Zealand Warriors but can’t make a decision until he gets an answer on Pearce.

bits and pieces of the story from here:
ww.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/roosters/mitchell-pearce-wants-to-explore-opportunities-with-other-clubs-following-roosters-pursuit-of-cooper-cronk/news-story/e62ef750eff8ac1bf96d945e374ac3ab

"multimillion-dollar long-term offer" for Green?

"multimillion-dollar long-term offer" for Green?
It's like an NFL contract. You get signed for 1 year, 100K with a further 10 year x 1 billion dollar non guaranteed club option so that is the part the media reports...

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10