All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Im keen for Pearce (If it does eventuate) in 2018, he plays a great controling role at Roosters but also has that really strong running game and blinding speed. Cherry-Evans and Pearce in the halves is up there as one of the best combos the NRL could come up with. NRL.com says Manly and Warriors have agreed to terms on Greens depature and that tells me the club has a replacement which also NRL.com have stated that we are in talks with him.

1 T Trbojevic
2 Taufua
3 Walker
4 Kelly
5 Uate
6 Pearce
7 Cherry-Evans

Thats a premiership winning halves pairing and backline.

So Pearce is going to leave the rorters because he can't play halfback and he is coming to us and can't play halfback I don't get it. Unless DCE is moved to 5/8 and how would he feel about that? This seems like a strange move by the player and us. I doubt it's true and hope it's not can't see either being happy to play 5/8 which is neither's preferred position.

Im keen for Pearce (If it does eventuate) in 2018, he plays a great controling role at Roosters but also has that really strong running game and blinding speed. Cherry-Evans and Pearce in the halves is up there as one of the best combos the NRL could come up with. NRL.com says Manly and Warriors have agreed to terms on Greens depature and that tells me the club has a replacement which also NRL.com have stated that we are in talks with him.

1 T Trbojevic
2 Taufua
3 Walker
4 Kelly
5 Uate
6 Pearce
7 Cherry-Evans

And with forwards such as Taupau, Jake Trbojevic, Curtis Sironen, Addin Fonua-Blake and potentially Joel Thompson this will be one hell of a side. Really, really hoping we can get Pearce, reckon Thompson is a done deal (just waiting game)

1 T Trbojevic
2 Taufua
3 Walker
4 Kelly
5 Uate
6 Pearce
7 Cherry-Evans

noooooo man cmon Pearce is a dud a roosters dud he can't play for manly. and cherry would be the 6 not Pearce he pretty much played the 6 this year and green the 7. back to Pearce fk him

Cherry-Evans and Pearce as a club side halves combo would potentially be the best in the comp IMO. Put origin performances aside and look at the two on previous club form and they’re among the best. DCE was without doubt halfback of the year this year.

I really cant see it yet...........don't know how that works........i see them both as like for like number 7s.

Having said that I'm really happy to take the chance on Pearce ahead of Green!!

I thought there was a rumour a few weeks back that Blake Greens wife was in Auckland looks at schools/places to live? Maybe just a contingency plan.

Speculation, funny i was just reading a few of these comments when my mate just rang me . He told me that Thompson will be announced by fri this week that he will be joining manly , also went on to say Green is a done 2 year deal at the warriors and they are just working out a pearce payment plan , if the roosters will pay half his contract. Speculation......

Not sure how I feel about this if I'm honest. If Green and Pearce were both on the same coin, I could be tempted to go with the latter. Assuming the Roosters pick up half the bill. I don't like the idea of paying 800k for him though.

Baz mentioned during the season how highly he rated Greeny. This has come as a bit of a shock.

Not sure how I feel about this if I'm honest. If Green and Pearce were both on the same coin, I could be tempted to go with the latter. Assuming the Roosters pick up half the bill. I don't like the idea of paying 800k for him though.

Baz mentioned during the season how highly he rated Greeny. This has come as a bit of a shock.
I think it's doing Green a favour letting him go get more coin. He's not young and I don't think it's got anything to do with his ability.

So Pearce is going to leave the rorters because he can't play halfback and he is coming to us and can't play halfback I don't get it. Unless DCE is moved to 5/8 and how would he feel about that? This seems like a strange move by the player and us. I doubt it's true and hope it's not can't see either being happy to play 5/8 which is neither's preferred position.
DCE played 5/8 this year just with the 7 on his back.

I think it's doing Green a favour letting him go get more coin. He's not young and I don't think it's got anything to do with his ability.

I suppose you're right, but jee I thought our halves pairing was the best in the comp this season. Bit of a shame to lose it after only 1 season together.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8