9's Game Day (for the fans)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously though...what the retarded NRL don't realise, is that with Brad Arthur going to The Eels, he coerced many Manly players to leave our shores with offers we couldn't match, because they didn't care about cheating the cap by over 1M dollars?

How is Manly compensated for these loss of players (some of which are still key figures in that grub of a team)? Nada - zilch.

If Parramatta win anything soon, the idea should be to summon a roster while cheating the cap fully (as other teams couldn't match offers), shed / release the crap players you don't need when found out, a year later, start winning titles.
The less we speak about Parra on our forum, the happier I will be
Helloooooo NRL.

My main beef - Gutherson. No way they should or could have afforded him. imagine Gutherson / Walker in our centres. Gower is actually doing quite well for them. Foran / Choc are no longer part of their make-up, but shouldn't have been to start with.

Grubbiest team in the NRL. I hope The Chooks beat them, and that's saying something.

The way they amassed their current roster - was through cheating - so anything they claim as a win or victory is moot for mine, and is doing the overall NRL a disservice.

Manly should get Salary Cap dispensation for all players acquired from us while they were cheating - **** them. Makes my blood boil.
Can't believe they let Gutherson go, he is going to be a special player

Haha.
I hope Uate and Sironen are prepared for a long year of whipping by the geniuses on Silvertails.

You guys have started the bitchfest nice and early anyway, so congrats on that.
Agreed, yet siro got a great ball away around an opposing player showing great skill and showed good strength for his try. Yes he missed a tackle so did everyone else out there.

Jono Wright injured? He cantered to the Warriors first try scorer at one third pace? Or was that a nod to his old team

I take back what I said about his speed, he showed good speed on that try he scored. But he's much smaller than say...Uate & Jorge.
Are you sure you aren't thinking of schuster? My mate and I were commenting on how solid he was for a speedster.

Unless we beat Parra in the next game.

And to beat Parra we will need to throw the ball around a lot more and try to get the most out of our speedsters.

They might as well take some chances against the Eels.

Nothing to lose in that game apart from the opportunity to avoid playing the Cowboys in our quarter final.

we are going to have to improve radically in defence to beat them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8