9's Game Day (for the fans)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
But where mate? He isn't taking any of DCE, Green spots. I agree with you though. Machine of a little fellow.

Highly doubtful there is any spot for him mate with API and Hastings as well. I'm sure he'll get an opportunity at some point pending injuries etc and we can all feel comfortable knowing he'll leave his heart out on the field.

I like Cullen.

He's a half that can play hooker and by the look of him, anywhere else!

He's a goer and wants to run....and hard or be a ball player. No inbetween.

Like to see him on the bench but it's getting very crowded there.

Hastings has to be there for his goalkicking which may take Cullen's spot.

It's interesting that all of our tries (except maybe Jono Wright's) were built on field position. No Hail Mary length of the field plays.

I wonder whether this is coaching, get to the end of the tackle count, build for tries etc.

It's interesting that all of our tries (except maybe Jono Wright's) were built on field position. No Hail Mary length of the field plays.

I wonder whether this is coaching, get to the end of the tackle count, build for tries etc.

We look a poorly coached team. Lol

That was a big lol at all our "bargain" recruits. Uate was slow and offered absolutely nothing going forward and Sironen with awful defense.
Obviously it's only the nines but not good signs. Cullen looks like a nifty pick up though!
Nope. Uate went alright, Sironen scored a try.

The way its going will we play Cowboys in the quarter finals ??
Can't see us beating them.
Cowboys V Eels in the final ....... as long as Parra don't win it.

The way its going will we play Cowboys in the quarter finals ??
Can't see us beating them.
Cowboys V Eels in the final ....... as long as Parra don't win it.

Unless we beat Parra in the next game.

And to beat Parra we will need to throw the ball around a lot more and try to get the most out of our speedsters.

They might as well take some chances against the Eels.

Nothing to lose in that game apart from the opportunity to avoid playing the Cowboys in our quarter final.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11