9's Game Day (for the fans)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Another very poor defensive effort allowing the saints to score on their last tackle again. 23:20

NewwyEagle

I sleep in a racing car
I think we were better in that game but still far too much shirt grabbing for my liking. Taufua is still a monster and Cullen still looking very handy.
Can't be unhappy with two wins considering the line ups we've sent out!

Ryan

Journey Man
Trent Barrett nines half time stir-up, and I quote:

"we've got nine minute to focus"
"work your f#$#en c^nts out!"
"Tom copped an elbow - jam it into that fat bastard"

Love it - nice!

That's almost a Tooves quality spray.

Seriously though...I wish we'd stop damned well winning these things..Was hoping for only one more match ! Cullen is a little machine. If Green or DCE go down, or are in SOO, I'm very comfortable with this bloke.

Also, I think @Woodsie may well be onto something with Winterstein. I'm really loving what I am seeing from that machine.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sorry @globaleagle troll was accidental ... just saw it and deleted ... everybody knows you're not a troll ... you're a moose.

all coming up roses for me then!

manly win
got de-trolled
computer only froze twice

On the other side.... better half chose this game to interrupt me 4 times! sheesh

Quarters here we come! Not bad for a team ranked last in betting!

Last edited:

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Manly win 23:20.

Cullen looked lively.
Good running from Tafua.
I thought Winterstein ran well too.
Lussick solid again

Some good rushing defence to pin them on the goal line for 3 tackles and one good one-on-one cover tackle, balanced by some really poor defensive moments.

Ryan

Journey Man
How good is it to see Brendon Lawrence playing footy. The naysayers had him written off twice, and twice he has proven he has a Phar Lap heart.

Not me. Always rated him. We made a GF with him and Starling as our starting props...he'll be one of our best this season.

damiennp90

Bencher
I'm more critical of the players who are considered first grade material.

BJ looks really good as does Tapau. Cullen and Lussick standouts.

Tafua looks to be taking hit ups. A lot of them.

Yet Cirtus looks out of it defensively. Everyone's putting in but he's sliding off tackles.

But encouraging.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
all coming up roses for me then!

manly wini
got de-trolled
computer only froze twice

On the other side.... better half chose this game to interrupt me 4 times! sheesh

Quarters here we come! Not bad for a team ranked last in betting!
I got "Do you want to hold the baby" ,Ahh no thanks ,try me in 12 mins...

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Lussick and Cullen are looking around before making their plays - good :clap:

Taupau just flicking the ball out without a thought to who will catch it - bad :banghead:

Jorge refusing to chase still - @%*! :swear:

Siro barging over in the red zone again - promising :wait:

2 from 2 :clap:

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Thanks all for the good detailed reports - really appreciate it! Might even have to get Foxtel sports turned on again tomorrow and rearrange a few things so I can see our team,

Ryan

Journey Man
Thanks all for the good detailed reports - really appreciate it! Might even have to get Foxtel sports turned on again tomorrow and rearrange a few things so I can see our team,

Mate, if you need a copy, let me know. Happy to burn and send you a DVD.

StuBoot

Bencher
How good is it to see Brendon Lawrence playing footy. The naysayers had him written off twice, and twice he has proven he has a Phar Lap heart.
Yep, he certainly led from the front,
plus a deft grubber kick from dummy half to get a repeat set that led to Schusters try and then an above the head take from the short kickoff.
Let's hope he's injury free this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14