666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
jeez the Forestville rissole I haven't been there since 1969

Gee they're pumping up Croker's tyres at every opportunity. I suppose when he is you're only #nextweek signing there's not much choice is there ? Well at least we know he can run 2km quickly.

Anither hard hitting scoop from Bulldog posted from the bar at Forestville RSL.

I went to school with Bulldog Richie. Remember him being banned from the Forestville RSL a few times. He was a Roosters fan from memory.

Fine with getting Carney if we can get him approved by the NRL.

He'd have to sign with Newcastle, doesn't-matta, the Dogs, Drizzle, Donkeys or Chooks to get NRL approval. Greenturd will knock back any attempt by Manly to sign him.

Edit: Case in point - the Willis Meehan thing. We tried and tried and tried and the NRL kept saying no, so we release him citing that he wants to go back to boxing. Then he signs with the Chooks and suddenly he gets approved?

Last edited:
The problem is, Manly will turf a young one (Hastings) to get Trent. Defeats the purpose with 3 other halves way to green to be anything other than a stop gap.

When Trent is injured again, and we all reasonably know he will be, the cupboard will be bare and Sirro or Api will have to fill in circa. 2017.

The first choice will be Trent, and I like him as a man - he really is everything Manly could ask for - tough, resilient, respectful, charitable and humble. It is purely because he is broken that I wish Manly not to sign him, or 2018 becomes a dice game.
I like your post, but disagree on a couple of points. I think Hastings doesnt fit in with the team, so they turf him, rather that poison the young blokes. And Trent can teach our guys some experience. Its invaluable to have a depth player, who can school these kids, plus he is a Manly boy, they came to win today, so its guzzle guzzle guzzle as we throw them through our muzzle, in the shade of the Manly Leagues Club!

He'd have to sign with Newcastle, doesn't-matta, the Dogs, Drizzle, Donkeys or Chooks to get NRL approval. Greenturd will knock back any attempt by Manly to sign him.

It would be interesting to see if the NRL allow

Edit: Case in point - the Willis Meehan thing. We tried and tried and tried and the NRL kept saying no, so we release him citing that he wants to go back to boxing. Then he signs with the Chooks and suddenly he gets approved?

Will be interesting to see if the NRL allows Carney to play for Manly after Matt Lodge signing with the Broncos and Corey Norman Cocain possession coverup.

The runs on the Greenturd vs Manly scoreboard tend to suggest that we wouldn't stand a chance.

We could try to sign the NRL's golden boy Scam Smith and Greenturd would find a way to block it.

This runs contrary to everything being said here by people that kinda don’t actually know what’s really going on!

No it actually runs contrary to what Barrett said before releasing Green. You know the we wont release him without a suitable replacement now it's changed to we won't be rushed so maybe if the club and the coach could stick to a coherent plan we could all follow it.
We could have and should have held Green to his contract if we didn't have a replacement that Barrett has confidence in which appears the case.

Out of hodkinson lamb or carney id rather lamb by a mile i hope we get him hes young can kick goals ismt a dkhead and has good knees lol he is also decent in attack and under trent barrett will goto the next level imo. We still need a good 2nd rower frank is ok but yeah
If we went for lamb then it would go against what TB is trying to do in developing the existing young prospects we have. We might as well blood our own. Otherwise they'll look elsewhere. The way I see it Carney / Hodko would be a short term stint. Just as green was brought it in to eventually make way for someone in 2019. I'd go for Carney out of the 3.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10