2019 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guaranteed to be an all time low.

If Trent Barrett is to remain as coach he would have to pull off a couple of spectacular signings.

If he is still coach and we trot out this team again next year there is no way I will renew our memberships.
I will renew regardless, every team goes through this, just have to ride it out.
Slothfield will have a field day if our membership sinks any lower and then the Bear's resurrectors will be out in force

There is no way known I'm not renewing.

I have supported this club all my life.
I don't know why I love the team and why their losses put me in the worst moods but it's just how it is.

54 years old and yesterday was just gut wrenching.
I know it shouldn't matter and "first world problems" and all that but for some dumb reason it does.

So if you don't want to renew that's your business but I for one will be back on that Brookie hill in front of the beer shed in 2019.

The decision to renew is normally a straightforward one for me. My discontent over what is going on at the club has me questioning whether I renew for season 2019?

I believe that things are going to deteriorate further before they improve, The penalties imposed on the club over the cap farce will really restrict our opportunities to recruit players.

Every year from August time there is a campaign driven by the NRL about renewing membership before the next season draw is announced. This is going to be a deciding factor for me. I want to know in advance about the schedule and how many of those awful time slots we get like Thursday night and Friday 6 PM/

Another thing that concerns me is the game day experience, We do not always get two games at Brookvale on game day and it kills the atmosphere.

I am truly torn! I will more than likely renew as I fear this could be the last year that we play the majority of our home games at Brookvale!

Guaranteed to be an all time low.

If Trent Barrett is to remain as coach he would have to pull off a couple of spectacular signings.

If he is still coach and we trot out this team again next year there is no way I will renew our memberships.
We still have better centres than 2004 when we had that turnstiles can’t rememebr his name can u help me stevo

2004? That was a long time ago. Probably about as long as its been since you were able to jog by the look of you. Did someone say Pizza?

Let’s all just abandon ship and lose our team!!

Smart move that I reckon!!

PS: tough year , dislike the Penn’s but if my few $$$$ keeps the Sea Eagles the Sea Eagles, then I’ve done my bit!!
Great post mate. Everyone needs to remember that Manly NEEDS fans, needs members. Stop looking at it like your giving money to Penn, your giving money to this mighty club and it needs us.

Not being a member = it's ok to see the Sea Eagles disappear FOREVER.

Support may not bring a top-four result but it helps keep the club afloat.

I do wish though for new club ownership. The current mob have clearly failed by their own measures.

I'll renew, but probably only go for the 3 game ticket next year. I just don't enjoy going to the games as much any more.

NUMBERS ALL WRONG AT LOTTOLAND
YOU have to worry about the long-term future of the Manly Sea Eagles when they are attracting only 6000 fans to Brookvale Oval (Lottoland) on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.

Their crowds are down 19.2 per cent compared to last year, with an average of just 9009 this season.

It’s even worse when you look back to five years ago when the average attendance was 13,842 — now down 35 per cent.

How can they even expect to compete with a Sydney club like the Parramatta Eels next year?

A brand new stadium and a leagues club churning out $20 million profits.

Let alone the out-of-town clubs like Melbourne Storm and the Brisbane Broncos, who will both turn over around $50 million this year. Manly will be lucky to do half that.

They have no poker machine or licensed club support and a terrible old home ground that is an embarrassment to the game.

Buzz r
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/aae13af27b8b2824e526d5ce82004125

Oh and yes I am annoyed with the club as many of your are and hate where we are at but will be renewing my memberships.

My mate has season tickets, tore his membership card up after the tigers game, then taped it up after changing his mind, tore it up again after one of our umpteenth loses and this time threw the pieces away. He then decided to give them another shot, so he called up Manly and got a new card sent out, then tore it up again after the Roosters loss and threw one piece in the bin at the ground and the other in the bin at home so he couldn't tape it up again...that is the rollercoaster this club is sending us on at the moment.

Only titans have less members in 2018.
2019 could be our worst ever.

The club is the penns, they are to blame for our demise since taking control.

I stopped my membership when they farked Toovey.
Still a member of the FC.

There is a mistaken belief that Membership numbers matter. I believe those numbers are all smoke-and-mirrors.
Here's why:
The club is offering one-game memberships for $30. That's one game and allegedly one Member is added to the club's tally. It's marketing 101.
This season I changed from a 10-game membership, which I had for decades, to a three-game membership. The reason was that I'm now doing a lot of travelling and know I can't get to every match at Brookie.
I bought another 3-game membership mid-season and still have one game left on it. The club will count me as two members - not one. I received two club hats and all the other merchandising crap twice.
Now, tell me how the club is better off with me as a Member than if I had turned up to the six matches, paid a full price entrance fee and bought a 2018 cap at full price? They would have avoided the cost of packaging the kits (twice) and the administration.
I'm just pointing out that membership numbers are not what they seem nor are they necessarily a financial savour.

Didn't think Stephenson was that bad tbh. Club has seen alot worse then him in our time.

It's all good. He probably doesn't even mean it mate. He's just a hateful little grub over a disagreement we had on facebook a while ago. Getting personal towards me is all he has.

FYI

Bryan Kelly 42 Games 15 Tries

Paul Stephenson 43 Games 17 Tries

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8