2019 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Love your work Nicci, much like my “ wouldn’t like to be in the trenches with some of you” comment the other day.

I understand the venting, the dissapointment but fair dinkum some of the comments on here ( made without any real knowledge of what’s actually going on) are as weak as piss.

I’ve been here for years, post frequently BUT I’m having a real think about my time on here as there’s much more to life than football, and after all it’s a game.

Yes it’s a passion, but life in general is full of ups and downs and just banging on and banging on in a negative way achieves this much in your life,

SWEET **** ALL!!!!

Can you imagine this place if we don’t win another game, win a wooden spoon and the supposed moving on of the coaches doesn’t take place??

I’m not sure I need that in my life, as much as I feel this place IS a part of my life.

So many of the original members ( not that I was here from the very start but close to it) don’t post any longer, and it’s not hard to see why.

It’s why I sarcastically suggested last week that every thread be titled the “ sack everyone” thread.

Look, I’ve been guilty of negative posts as well, this week I stayed off the forum straight after the game and for all of Sunday only returning on Monday.

I feel better for doing that.

I’m beginning to wonder if I gave it a complete miss would I feel better all the time!

... Mark, you are a rock ..... this season has aimed a spotlight ... not only on the club ... but on it's fans ...... and both have been found wanting in many areas .....

... but when you consider that there are about 2000 members and only about 20 consistently only come on to spew their negative anti-Manly anti-Barrett dribble ... that's not to bad ....

I think the majority are just disappointed and saddened ..... and hurting without the need to blame or to abuse everyone .... but I am certain they are not visiting as much as they used to .... who wants to read more "Shiite" about your own team from people who claim to be supporters ...

PSS ... Disclaimer .... I do not include people who genuinely give negative opinions based on reasoned and considered arguments

Love your work Nicci, much like my “ wouldn’t like to be in the trenches with some of you” comment the other day.

I understand the venting, the dissapointment but fair dinkum some of the comments on here ( made without any real knowledge of what’s actually going on) are as weak as piss.

I’ve been here for years, post frequently BUT I’m having a real think about my time on here as there’s much more to life than football, and after all it’s a game.

Yes it’s a passion, but life in general is full of ups and downs and just banging on and banging on in a negative way achieves this much in your life,

SWEET **** ALL!!!!

Can you imagine this place if we don’t win another game, win a wooden spoon and the supposed moving on of the coaches doesn’t take place??

I’m not sure I need that in my life, as much as I feel this place IS a part of my life.

So many of the original members ( not that I was here from the very start but close to it) don’t post any longer, and it’s not hard to see why.

It’s why I sarcastically suggested last week that every thread be titled the “ sack everyone” thread.

Look, I’ve been guilty of negative posts as well, this week I stayed off the forum straight after the game and for all of Sunday only returning on Monday.

I feel better for doing that.

I’m beginning to wonder if I gave it a complete miss would I feel better all the time!
Stay here Mark. You're cool. Your experience and point of view is always appreciated.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8