2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As a neutral this is fricking awesome
One of the games of the year.
Plus the atmosphere.
Well done Kumuls but the Irish were great too.
I think the refereeing made a huge difference after that pommy goose ruined last nights game.
Checcin let this one flow and the pace was incredible.

Felt a bit sorry for the Irish with how the game finished for them, but all's fair in love and World Cups. Overall though the right team won though. Ireland were gutsy but the Kumuls were the better side for most of the game.

I think the decision to play WC games in PNG and NZ and not solely in Australia has been justified with the attendances and atmosphere at the games.

Was thinking before the tourney that Tongo would be dark horses (excuse the sorta pun), but the way Fiji are rag dolling Wales, they wil hurt some of the bigger names.

Api has been brilliant and can kick goals. But I know I'll be shouted down but he has had a great combination with Hayne. He may be on the nose by many but Hayne on song is something to behold and if he becomes available and Barrett can keep his mind on the game, he would make a great acquisition. What a spine to behold, Tom T, Hayne, DCE and Api

Api has been brilliant and can kick goals. But I know I'll be shouted down but he has had a great combination with Hayne. He may be on the nose by many but Hayne on song is something to behold and if he becomes available and Barrett can keep his mind on the game, he would make a great acquisition. What a spine to behold, Tom T, Hayne, DCE and Api
Hayne would be a massive risk but Id still buy him the way he is playing at the moment looks fit again also.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10