2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
giphy.gif

The Tonga vs Samoa game was fun to watch. However, I still think both are below what Australia can produce.

The crowd was fantastic too and apparently next weeks game between NZ and Tonga in Waikato is headed for a 27,000+ sellout.

Lebanon are certainly having a go, but England's fitness and class is going to win out fairly easily really.

Get Taukieaho off the Rorters, he is a forward that kicks :nod:

The Tongan #7 Hingano was fantastic :clap:

Been rated highly for a few years now, stunted for a year behind the waste of space that Foran was at the Warriors, but strangely enough I've been hearing that if Blake Green goes to the Warriors he will pack it in with the Warriors and move to the Dogs, where he will again sit behind Foran !!

Shows the quality of Warriors scouts/management that they showed Taukieaho the exit sign a few years back

Last edited:
Went to the Kiwis v Scotland game today, great day out

Was awesome when the anthem singer dropped out, and all you could hear was the Scottish players belting the song out

Taupau was an absolute beast. AFB great off the bench too

Pleasantly surprised with the Kiwis, seems as all those blokes leaving has made them come together well, and I'm sure behind the scenes Brain Smith will be doing good things with the coaching. Great style of play with the offloads and support play, and a rotation of Taupau, JWH, Asafa-Solomona and Packer is a good as you will find with AFB as a backup. Big change for us having 3 quality halves in the squad too

Manly had a billboard outside the ground promoting next seasons game and also inside the ground they had a few promo girls in Manly gear handing out Manly stickers and info on the game next year

Tonga v Samoa, absolutely brilliant. No doubt the professionals whingers about the World Cup will be able to find some negatives though

Was awesome when the anthem singer dropped out, and all you could hear was the Scottish players belting the song out

Pleasantly surprised with the Kiwis, seems as all those blokes leaving has made them come together well, and I'm sure behind the scenes Brain Smith will be doing good things with the coaching. Great style of play with the offloads and support play, and a rotation of Taupau, JWH, Asafa-Solomona and Packer is a good as you will find with AFB as a backup. Big change for us having 3 quality halves in the squad too

Manly had a billboard outside the ground promoting next seasons game and also inside the ground they had a few promo girls in Manly gear handing out Manly stickers and info on the game next year

Tonga v Samoa, absolutely brilliant. No doubt the professionals whingers about the World Cup will be able to find some negatives though
Who will getthe big games at 6? TE or Nikorima

Who will getthe big games at 6? TE or Nikorima

Is a tough one, I'd imagine Nikorima gets the inside running with being the first selected last week, didn't play today through injury. Not much between them though

Probably see the best side named next week for the Tonga game

The kiwi's have looked good.
And that atmosphere must've been amazing.
It was on the tele.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10