2016 NRL Grand Final - Sharks v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So good seeing Scam rattled in a game of footy. He looked so smug as he led the team off the bus and into the ground. Would love to see the cheating grub Storm captain humiliated in the second forty.

I wish we had Maloney! **** he's a gun best 5/8 in the comp IMO he should at least get a bench spot for the Roos.
Bozo and Big Nose didn't even think he was good enough for NSW. They tried to manufacture a 5/8 from a fullback and, no surprise, it didn't work. Bozo's opinion of footballing talent in recent years is very suspect.

Scum bag equation -

Melbourne - Scam Smith
I really don't have too match of a problem with too many others. Yes there are some Queenslanders and Kiwis who keep beating us (from a NSW point of view). Yes. I hate the storm and everything that IT stands for but other then the smug scum bag I have no personell problem.

Cronulla -
Ennis - is a disgraceful grub.
Barba - I mean does anyone remember the carry on in 2012 when they beat us in a semi.
Fafita - he's a dead set criminal.
Gallon - well, you know???
Maloney - dead set threw a forward pass to beat us to a gf. Are you lot seriously thinking about watching him celebrate.

Can someone explain why we haven't had Maloney and Ennis in the NSW team. Oh yeah that's right because Big nose and the Clown have no fu*king idea.

Scum bag equation -

Melbourne - Scam Smith
I really don't have too match of a problem with too many others. Yes there are some Queenslanders and Kiwis who keep beating us (from a NSW point of view). Yes. I hate the storm and everything that IT stands for but other then the smug scum bag I have no personell problem.

Cronulla -
Barba - I mean does anyone remember the carry on in 2012 when they beat us in a semi.
Maloney - dead set threw a forward pass to beat us to a gf. Are you lot seriously thinking about watching him celebrate.
Bellamy and Smith deliberate cheating which denied us a premiership. Say No more. They are scum.

And to think the Sharkies were offering Luke Lewis to everyone at the start of the year. I guys Bozo is trying to copy Flannagans play book and have dads army in the forwards. Lewis, Heighton and Ennis have played well so far.

Scum bag equation -

Melbourne - Scam Smith

Cronulla -

Cronk signing multiple contracts

Jeez that hands on the ball penalty reeked of a get Melbourne back in it. Both sides could have been penalised 10 times in the first half for the same thing

Scum bag equation -

Melbourne - Scam Smith

Cronulla -
Don't blame Maloney it's the blokes fault for standing in front of him and Maloney is a great bloke.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8