2016 NRL Grand Final - Sharks v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I did not want to start a new thread but I think this post is relevant to the GF Discussion here.

What the AFL GF and probably the game tomorrow will show us is how far we have fallen and how we are in for a few long years.

All you had to do was to watch the Dogs today in AFL GF , everyone from the CEO to coach, support staff, they were all on the same page wanting to win the flag. They are a club United together.

Look forward to today's GF everyone at the Sharks club is buying into Shane Flano's philosophy and will and drive to see them get over the line for title number 1 ( maybe storm will have a say in that).

And look at us, all the infighting and poor recruitment , Coaches and staff not fully seeing eye to eye we are so far off the pace it is not funny.

I really do hope we can get back up to the top of the ladder soon but until we get everyone on the same page ( ie 2008 ) we are not going to be playing finals footy anytime soon.

Until management put their polictical agendas to one side we are going to go nowhere.

I will never stop supporting this team, have signed up for membership again in 2017 & are Manly forever.

My thoughts for the game tomorrow:

I have been backing the storm all week and think they should win comfortably but after seeing the AFL GF you can tell the Sharks from the Shire are going to get like the Western Bulldogs today got all the 50-50 calls.

This will be a close game with no more than 8 points in it.

Sharks by 4

As is usual the refs will have a big say!!

They actually blew some penalties last week against the storm for slowing down the play, can't remember many of these all year and there was like 4 or 5 of them, they do this today and it will change the game.

If the NRL want the fairytale ( and remember back to St Merge / Bennett, Souths, Rorters with Money Bill) the refs will do their bit.

Not hard to come down on the wrestle, the twisting, the grapple, the holding the ball down abd Scam's usual antics.

A 9-1 penalty count at half time and say 16-7 at full table me would nicely fit the Sharks agenda.

Mind you I don't think it's done for betting, but gee wouldn't Toggy love another fairytale!!!

Haven't watched a second of finals footy this year. More excited today for the fact daylight savings starts today.

I really do hope we can get back up to the top of the ladder soon but until we get everyone on the same page ( ie 2008 ) we are not going to be playing finals footy anytime soon.

Until management put their polictical agendas to one side we are going to go nowhere.

While I don't disagree with the general sentiment of your post, I think you're dreaming if you think that everyone was 'on the same page' in 2008 and there was no infighting or politics at Manly.

While I don't disagree with the general sentiment of your post, I think you're dreaming if you think that everyone was 'on the same page' in 2008 and there was no infighting or politics at Manly.

The infighting was probably at its peak from 2007-2012, so absolutely correct!!

I cannot wait till i'm 107, MWSE are no where in sight, so it may as well be tonight for the fish.

Sharks MAY choke storm can't. Unless sharks score 20+ storm will win.

I hope sharks win so our new5/8 has something to play for in 17

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4