2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jacob Gagan has signed with the Sharks as well for next year.

They are getting some outside backs. Grothe, Ashyford, Gagan, Simona (Tim's bro). Apparently chasing Ferguson as well.

Gagan was concerned that willlo would be appointed nsw cup coach again this year.

Do we know who is NSW cup coach yet? Assistant FG coach?

Shame to lose Gagan, but I highly doubt he would have ever got first grade here and he will probably get it at Cronulla

HappilyManly said:
Silver Eagle said:
Whats happening with Ben Farrar ??

His twitter @BJFarrar3 has him as a Personal Trainet in Adamstown. Maybe its only in the off season, or he has retired too.

I really don't see a place for him in our squad any more. Solid enough on his day but we have better options now.

The Mole has some tweets today about a Manly FG leaving, he doesn't think that its Killer.

Training for the Players outside of the Top 25 started today too. Next week we will see who turns up in the Top side :) Although, as last year showed, Players can leave at any time :mad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/24898031

Bradford Bulls have agreed to release hooker Heath L'Estrange despite him having a year left on his contract.

The 28-year-old asked to have his contract cancelled to raise his newborn daughter in his native Australia

He joined the Bulls from NRL side Manly before the 2010 season and made 91 appearances for the Odsal side.

"I have had an absolutely amazing time with the Bulls and I have played alongside some fantastic players," he said.

"I have made lifelong friends and I was honoured to be named captain before the 2012 season.

"But I am part of a very close-knit family and we wish to bring up our daughter in Australia, around those closest to us."

Kane Lawton still with manly, according to Pre season training photo.

Thes season review of symonds on the Mwse site suggests he is still with us for 2014.

patorick2010 said:

Bradford Bulls have agreed to release hooker Heath L'Estrange despite him having a year left on his contract.

The 28-year-old asked to have his contract cancelled to raise his newborn daughter in his native Australia

He joined the Bulls from NRL side Manly before the 2010 season and made 91 appearances for the Odsal side.

"I have had an absolutely amazing time with the Bulls and I have played alongside some fantastic players," he said.

"I have made lifelong friends and I was honoured to be named captain before the 2012 season.

"But I am part of a very close-knit family and we wish to bring up our daughter in Australia, around those closest to us."

Hmmmmm....shouldn't cost us too much to sign him up.

eelcatcher said:
patorick2010 said:

Hmmmmm....shouldn't cost us too much to sign him up.

Stranger things have happened!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8