2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rumours about DCE??????

It's like Manly are 1 win away from yet another GF appearance!!

I'd repeat my comments re grub + wolfies neck but they've been typed...a lot.

ENGLISH rugby league star Sam Tomkins is on his way to the Warriors after what is believed to be a world record transfer fee.

The Warriors have paid Wigan a transfer fee thought to be about £700,000 ($A1.20 million) for a three-year deal.
- See more at: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/wigan-star-sam-tomkins-joins-growing-list-of-english-players-in-nrl-after-signing-warriors-deal/story-fn2mcuj6-1226725667502#.UkCvUX9mN30

SeaEagle21 said:
With two years to run on his contract it would be highly unlikely. Barba and Milford come from two unstable clubs... Look at Kite and Rose both wanted to remain here more than anything and David Williams possibly taking a pay cut to stay. In 2015 it might be a different story but he won't be going anywhere soon. Just the media trying to mess with the club again. Anyone that watches Manly games sees DCE run over to Foz to encourage him after a mistake or congratulate a try and vice versa. He doesn't seem unhappy so i don't believe the talk because if it were the way the Media wanted it to be Foz would be at Belmore (barf), Killer would be at the GC and Skivvy would be at Cronulla. He is working with two legends of the game to develop him in Toovs and Johns so he would only gain $$ and he can look at Big Tony to see that it isn't everything.

Darcy Lussick another good example

dowdz said:
ENGLISH rugby league star Sam Tomkins is on his way to the Warriors after what is believed to be a world record transfer fee.

The Warriors have paid Wigan a transfer fee thought to be about £700,000 ($A1.20 million) for a three-year deal.
- See more at: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/wigan-star-sam-tomkins-joins-growing-list-of-english-players-in-nrl-after-signing-warriors-deal/story-fn2mcuj6-1226725667502#.UkCvUX9mN30

I'm assuming here that transfer fees are not included in the salary cap. Would I be right?

castle eagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:
castle eagle said:
Brissie Kid said:
:(

"We respect that Manly is heading into a preliminary final this week and look forward to welcoming George to the club after the grand final."

The club said it would make further comment on Rose's signing after the decider.

http://www.nrl.com/rose-signs-one-year-deal-with-nrls-storm/tabid/10874/newsid/74804/default.aspx

surprising bit of class shown there,
shame some other clubs don't act the same way

Yes. They have pegged back one small increment of my outright contempt & disgust by acting in that respectful way.

i know how you feel, first slater(the grub) supported wolfy's neck at brookie and now this!
all in all i'm sure i can think of plenty of other reasons to loathe the purple scum.

because ponissi is MANLY through and through ;) he just happens to work at the drizzle

Kiwi Eagle said:
Mate who supports the Raiders mentioned a possible Wolfman to Canberra move

Two weeks ago, Wolfie himself said on the Game Plan, that he is staying another 2 years - 'Ill be a nuisance for couple more years '.

Mark from Brisbane said:
SeaEagle21 said:
With two years to run on his contract it would be highly unlikely. Barba and Milford come from two unstable clubs... Look at Kite and Rose both wanted to remain here more than anything and David Williams possibly taking a pay cut to stay. In 2015 it might be a different story but he won't be going anywhere soon. Just the media trying to mess with the club again. Anyone that watches Manly games sees DCE run over to Foz to encourage him after a mistake or congratulate a try and vice versa. He doesn't seem unhappy so i don't believe the talk because if it were the way the Media wanted it to be Foz would be at Belmore (barf), Killer would be at the GC and Skivvy would be at Cronulla. He is working with two legends of the game to develop him in Toovs and Johns so he would only gain $$ and he can look at Big Tony to see that it isn't everything.

Darcy Lussick another good example

True That, just thought of the obvious example :cool:

Also heard on the radio this morning that the Broncos are preparing big offers for Maguire (off contract end of the season) and Cam Smith. Don't know what to believe but seriously Brisbane is really becoming annoying throwing $$$ at anyone with a big name attached...

Being Brisbane based I understand more than most Sydneysiders how keen the Broncos are on success and how they are acutely aware of how poorly they have gone these last 5 years.

This is rammed home ad nauseum by the Courier ( Bronco) Mail and every news outlet.

They have spent bugger all for a fair while and have a massive war chest , NOTHING they do would surprise me.

I would be shocked if Madge moved ..not yet anyway .. he has a few years of unfinished business at the rabbitos. Is Toovs the only coach out of the 16 that is nearly LIKELY to move to another club? Maybe thats a thread in itself?

Lama Tasi to Salford

Salford have added yet another player to their squad for the 2014 Super League season in the form of Brisbane prop Lama Tasi.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/red-devils-sign-brisbane-prop-lama-tasi-11178/#ixzz2fqy2E7ZR

tookey said:
Lama Tasi to Salford

Salford have added yet another player to their squad for the 2014 Super League season in the form of Brisbane prop Lama Tasi.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/red-devils-sign-brisbane-prop-lama-tasi-11178/#ixzz2fqy2E7ZR

Wow didnt even know he went to the Broncos . Tasi was going to be anything big strong etc bit it seems as we let him go and the chooks let him go something has gone wrong , I really rated him when he played at Manly.

tookey said:
Lama Tasi to Salford

Has anything been announced re Dunamis Lui? Offloading Tasi may change things.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8