2011 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
According to nrl.com we currently have 3430 members, compared to 5112 total last year.
What is the club doing to get the 10,000 members they are hoping for? It doesn't seem like much more than anything else they've done the past few years.
They should be setting up booths at Warringah Mall, Horsnby and Chatswood and having players sign up members during the hectic Xmas rushes.
I've been doing my part, I've had a stack of brochures sitting on my counter at work and recommending it to any customer that shows the slightest interest. In 2 months ive managed to give away 150 brochures, hopefully some of them will become members soon enough!

Due to bloody Ticketek giving away my details I got a call yesterday with a recorded message from Andrew Ryan, I didn't listen past the first few seconds but I assume it was a membership push, and I always get Dogs membership brochures mailed to me.

Why can't we get details of everyone who has bought tickets to a Manly home game through a ticket agency, and contact them all.

I wonder if we obtained the details from ticketek of all the manly supporters who went to the 2008 grand final and if we contacted them about football membership?

These supporters should have provided us with a huge database to market to.

It still bothers me how many manly jerseys and flags are in the crowd at the 08 GF compared to our membership base. I reckon at least 40,000 people had
Manly gear with them that day.

ive been a bit slack renewing mine
ill probably do mine when i get back from Thailand a couple a weeks before the season starts.

I used to always do it straight away because i didnt want to lose access to the forum nowdays i can still go and read the official forum if i find the need. I wonder how many others are doing the same.

I think the new memberships seem surprisingly good.

Cambo link said:
ill probably do mine when i get back from Thailand a couple a weeks before the season starts.

I used to always do it straight away because i didnt want to lose access to the forum nowdays i can still go and read the official forum if i find the need. I wonder how many others are doing the same.

Suggest you renew before you go Cam otherwise you will spend your cash on booze and hookers in Thailand

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=186137.msg309635#msg309635 date=1292467180]

Suggest you renew before you go Cam otherwise you will spend your cash on booze and hookers in Thailand
[/quote]
geez wheel thats a bit rude
hookers?

Mate im going with 3 girls im sure they will keep me in line

Cambo link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=186137.msg309645#msg309645 date=1292470568]
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=186137.msg309635#msg309635 date=1292467180]

[/quote]
geez wheel thats a bit rude
hookers?

Mate im going with 3 girls im sure they will keep me in line
[/quote]

You know the line cam, what goes on tour

you blokes are disgraceful

I'm going for the sun, sand, alcohol and shopping

Im not one of these perverts who goes on sex tours.

Shame on you blokes

your a bloke going on a shopping trip and you are calling us disgraceful, give john bobbitt a call and tell him you have an appendage you no longer need, you are not worthy lol

Have a good time mate

tookey link said:
I wonder if we obtained the details from ticketek of all the manly supporters who went to the 2008 grand final and if we contacted them about football membership?

These supporters should have provided us with a huge database to market to.
Smartest post I've read this month.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1292482760[/time]

kingyfan link said:
Love you long time Mr Cambo.

You want massage with happy ending Mr Cambo?  

Cambo, make sure you go for a soapy   ;)

Cambo link said:
you blokes are disgraceful

I'm going for the sun, sand, alcohol and shopping

Im not one of these perverts who goes on sex tours.

Shame on you blokes

Sure mate. No one believes you. I also bet you will make friends with a few of the ladyboys!!!!

Ant80 link said:
While not this year I think either next year or the year after we'll crack the 10,000
Yep, I can see Cambo cracking 10,000baht worth of beer in a week too :)

I am eligible for my standard Bird of Prey membership but with the pricing coming down this year I am seriously looking at upgrading to a full ticketed membership.  Doubt I will use it all that often but I want to support the club as much as possible and buying the full ticketed pack has to be the go if you can afford it.  So if they ever return my calls I should be right to go. 
For anyone looking for an occasional ticket for a friend etc give me a yell next year, if I am not using it I will be leaving it with someone local down there.

Sundance link said:
I am eligible for my standard Bird of Prey membership but with the pricing coming down this year I am seriously looking at upgrading to a full ticketed membership.  Doubt I will use it all that often but I want to support the club as much as possible and buying the full ticketed pack has to be the go if you can afford it.  So if they ever return my calls I should be right to go. 
For anyone looking for an occasional ticket for a friend etc give me a yell next year, if I am not using it I will be leaving it with someone local down there.

Good on you Sundance,.
I'll be happy to look after the ticket in your absence if need be?
Re returned calls I tried to get through to Narrabeen 3 times on Friday but the phone rang out (!!)
Turns out they have been having a nightmare up there with delays in receiving the membership cards and then a number of staff down sick including the lady who is in charge of the membership who has been very poorly apparently.
So, they are under the pump but putting in huge hours to try to get back on schedule so don't panic if it takes a little while for them to return calls?

Sign up for a 2011 NRL Club Membership The Titans sent out the challenge, and the people of the Gold Coast have responded in record numbers, with the NRL’s youngest club being the first to exceed their 2010 membership totals.

The Gold Coast Titans, who have set the target of 8,000 members for the 2011 Telstra Premiership season, are well on their way with just shy of 6,000 people already committing to the cause as we approach Christmas.  The strong membership sales exceeds the Titans 2010 Membership total of 5,441 and sets a solid foundation for the club as it looks to go one further and reach the Grand Final next season.

Fellow South East Queensland club, Brisbane Broncos have also enjoyed a strong start to the membership season with over 10,000 people committing to 2011.

The strong membership sales haven’t been restricted just to the holiday strip in South East Queensland, with Sydney clubs, South Sydney Rabbitohs and St George-Illawarra Dragons both sitting above the 10,000 member mark, whilst the Bulldogs and Eels are now both 7,000 members and looking good to exceed their 2010 figures.

Elsewhere, the Wests Tigers, Warriors, Roosters and Sea Eagles are on track to post positive growth for the new season, but need your help!

Please Note: Membership Numbers as of 15/12/2010

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8