2011 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We haven't cracked the 5k mark but the CC Bears who aren't even in the comp have 5k members.

I wonder if our count includes the "next generation" members? Those memberships are free and there's no money coming in from them. Hopefully the next generation will join as paid members when they reach the age of 9.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295565018[/time]

We haven't cracked the 5k mark but the CC Bears who aren't even in the comp have 5k members.

I wonder if our count includes the "next generation" members? Those memberships are free and there's no money coming in from them. Hopefully the next generation will join as paid members when they reach the age of 9.

swoop link said:

I wonder if our count includes the \"next generation\" members? Those memberships are free and there's no money coming in from them. Hopefully the next generation will join as paid members when they reach the age of 9.
if their memberships were between 100& 400 dollars like ours i wonder how many they would have then??? like i read on here they are only 35 dollars.. for my catergory 1 price i paid i could have 11 of their useless memberships ...

we are doing alright. 2nd highest retention from last year to date % wise

Most comparable club would be the roosters and we have similar numbers

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295565136[/time]

we are doing alright. 2nd highest retention from last year to date % wise

Most comparable club would be the roosters and we have similar numbers

Can we please forget about the CC bears as a reference point

There is minimal cost outlay and can not be compared to an actual membership

The NRL membership numbers are so rubbery - this is from an official souths press release 14 January 2011 - http://www.rleague.com/db/article.php?id=38221

"and have strengthened their Ticketed Membership to over 11,000 with over 18,000 Total Members in 2010."

Still waiting for the membership packs that I bought for my 3 boys on the 11th December. Phoned the office and was told that I should have them by mid February or at least by the time the season starts!

They are waiting for the new sponsorship acquisition manager / merchandise shop check out chick to  come on board to pick/pack the memberships.

Goldie link said:
Still waiting for the membership packs that I bought for my 3 boys on the 11th December. Phoned the office and was told that I should have them by mid February or at least by the time the season starts!

That is seriously embarrassing from the clubs point .

dceagle link said:
[quote author=Goldie link=topic=186137.msg312687#msg312687 date=1295568934]

That is seriously embarrassing from the clubs point .
[/quote]

Look at melbourne,thats more embarrasing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4