Zorbs this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is the word zorba Greek for agenda? The man never speaks without one.
Only thing I was really interested in was young Humphries simply because it'd be nice to have a half to look forward to post DCE.
Anyone know what he was alluding to with a decision will need to be made on Tommy?
He has a very long contract does he not?

Is the word zorba Greek for agenda? The man never speaks without one.
Only thing I was really interested in was young Humphries simply because it'd be nice to have a half to look forward to post DCE.
Anyone know what he was alluding to with a decision will need to be made on Tommy?
He has a very long contract does he not?
Dont you think Tommy is a concern with the limited games he has played in the past years ?

We signed Nate Myles as part of the deal to keep DCE happy and make him backflip on Titans. Nate Myles wasn't signed for leadership value
Maybe they are wanting to sign Kevin Foreign to keep DCE happy as well

Can you imagine the conversation at the first training run and repeated through the year

DCE: Hey aren't you the guy they were going to keep back in '14 by getting rid of me?
KF: Arrr, somethin like that
DCE: Wow then you must be on a absolute motza, I';m only getting 1.3mil......bwahahahah......

Dont you think Tommy is a concern with the limited games he has played in the past years ?
Sure. But he has a contract that would require someone else taking over at least part of it and who would with his injury record? They'd wait until there were signs that his injury run was done and then he'd be great for us.
Unless they mean medically retire but I can't imagine Tommy would want that.

I can't believe that so many posters are hanging on Zorba's words?

Have you forgotten the disruptive media explosions coming out of that person, during "The Troubles" at Manly, surrounding DCE, the Stewart's, Tooves, Choc & Matai?

He had more contradictive opinions than Trump and in the end, he nearly destroyed the Club!

You weren't very attentive if you forgot or you weren't old enough them.

he had signed a two year extension with Manly- we then told him he was not needed and to fuk off basically - nothing to do with the Eels - all on us I am afraid.

A shoulder injury to international centre Steve Matai saw Gutherson selected in the centres for Manly's opening game of the 2015 NRL season against the Parramatta Eels at Parramatta Stadium. He only lasted 13 minutes and 37 seconds of the game before he ruptured the Anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. Later scans confirmed the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) knee injury and he was ruled out for the remainder of the season. On 28 April, he re-signed with Manly-Warringah on a two-year contract.[25] However, on 27 September, he was released from the final two years of his contract, making him a free agent for 2016, due to salary cap pressure at Manly-Warringah. On 3 November, he signed a two-year contract with the Parramatta Eels starting in 2016
As much as I don’t like the dalaiarfa he could see Gutho’s true value

Penn and Humphreys must stand up to Hasler and say no signing Foran

Even we knew that Foran was going to Parra (thanks Ryan) while supposedly no-one at the club knew

He is a broken down hack as Peters said and he should retire

Schuster is our future 5/8 as he showed more in one game than foran has shown in the last 4 years

Under Dan Ferris we were an unfit rabble yet the titans were miles ahead of us for fitness and strength yesterday

Questions need to be asked about the whole football staff Donny included
Ive been saying donny all along lol

At the time I think Gutho was on his second knee reconstruction and he was a gamble to sign him to match the bigger offer from the desperate eels that paid overs

Seemed like Gutho was released in 2015 to make way for Walker from 2016 onwards? Walker is nowhere near as bad a signing as what Nate Myles was for our club but Walker overall has not been a good signing for us. Manly did not need to increase Gutho’s contract to keep him at the club until 2017 as Gutho had been extended early in 2015 with a view that he and the Trbojevic brothers would carry us into our next great era

Brett Stewart won a premiership with us after two knee reconstructions and nearly won a second in 2013. Tedesco has also tasted premiership success after similar injury woes

Turfing one of our best juniors of the NRL era with Manly DNA for a loose cannon like Walker was moronic and a fair number of Manly supporters realised this instantly

I think the real question is how is DES going as coach?

If he wants FOZ Foz will be here.

Doesn't mean Scheys not.

I'm not saying BOZOs wrong about the young halfback, but I don't know about some lad no one has ever heard of playing 7.

Plenty of agendas.

Schoey 13.
Jake 10. (He has to earn his money now)
Cust 9.
Foz 6.
DCE 7.
Thats what im thinking.. cust to 9 croker 14 (or anyone better please)
The Schu to 13 jake to prop. He needs to goto prop and let the speedy elusive Schuster play lock. Jake can still ball play a bit luke james Graham just nowhere near as much as he does now. With foran we wont need him to :)

Released due to Salary cap pressure at Manly-Warringah
Do you have any facts behind our cap pressure ?
There might have been other cap pressures but I recall reading that Bozo suddenly had the option to sign Walker and Taupau a year earlier than expected (them still being under contract with their respective clubs for the following year).

28-04-15 - Manly re-sign Gutho
27-09-15 - Manly release Gutho from contract
30-10-15 - Taupau signs with Manly
17-12-15 - Walker signs with Manly

And here's a bit of history from the time, including the last purge of players...

Zorba has his say on BSB this morning re Foran, Schuster, selections, fitness and the most important re-signing for club. Take a listen from a minute in.

All i took from that hack zorba is that he reads and posts on the mighty Silvertails forum.. everything he said WE have been saying. Why have players been selected when they play like ass? Why no Schuster? Why are we so unfit? What are we gonna do with turbo? He obviously hates foran haha his agenda is pretty obvious... he didn't say anything we don't know already.

I can't believe that so many posters are hanging on Zorba's words?

Have you forgotten the disruptive media explosions coming out of that person, during "The Troubles" at Manly, surrounding DCE, the Stewart's, Tooves, Choc & Matai?

He had more contradictive opinions than Trump and in the end, he nearly destroyed the Club!

You weren't very attentive if you forgot or you weren't old enough them.
Ye **** the fat mutant you his agendas are obvious and you just like to talk simple as that. Thinks hes in the know hahaha they probably told him foran will be signed as hooker to see if he is dumb enough to repeat it and he did.. hooker lol

And here's a bit of history from the time, including the last purge of players...

Yeah, I remember all the fawning press at the time about how Bozo had completely overhauled the playing roster in the blink of an eye and how we were all set for greatness under one of the "best young coaches in the game". And look how that worked out…

Really, ever since the club shafted Tooves and then botched the DCE and Foran contract negotiations, we've been on the back foot. Think about this: letting Gutherson go to sign Dylan Walker was bad enough, but then we signed Nate Myles - Nate ****ing Myles - on way more money than Gutho was getting as well. It was a period of madness we've yet to recover from.

There might have been other cap pressures but I recall reading that Bozo suddenly had the option to sign Walker and Taupau a year earlier than expected (them still being under contract with their respective clubs for the following year).

28-04-15 - Manly re-sign Gutho
27-09-15 - Manly release Gutho from contract
30-10-15 - Taupau signs with Manly
17-12-15 - Walker signs with Manly

Jeez that article is interesting ...... just signing disaster after signing disaster

Jeez that article is interesting ...... just signing disaster after signing disaster
And this photo sums up that article

trio of ridiculous coaches who should have never been anywhere near this club

3AA98B47-8AAA-433A-B1A3-B8782ABE1A4F.jpeg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4