Zorba retiring as Manly Official

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Seriously though what changes, he doesn’t have an official title!!

But guess what,

He’s still family.
He’s still the leak.
He’s still in the media.
He’s still besties with most of the hacks

Nada, zilch, nothing, zero will change.
Mark , I was just wondering ........
Since you are good at organizing groups . Maybe you can organize a Silvertails dinner for Zorbas farerwell ?

Last edited:
74C0D4D2-B2D4-4FF0-90BE-6A86A60B54E0.jpeg
Mark , I was just wondering ........
Since you are good at organizing groups . Maybe you can organize a Silvertails dinner for Zorbas farerwell ?

Seriously though what changes, he doesn’t have an official title!!

But guess what,

He’s still family.
He’s still the leak.
He’s still in the media.
He’s still besties with most of the hacks

Nada, zilch, nothing, zero will change.
I wonder if it is a bit more significant than that Marky Mark. Look at it the other way, Why would Zorba officially take a step back?

He's not a young man any more.

As much as I agree with Zorb a title is insignificant. There must be bigger forces, considerations, importance placed on things in life other than the Sea Eagles. Or Zorb wouldn't officially be going any where.

If Zorba is officially taking a step back. I'll be surprised if he's at every game.

I wonder if it is a bit more significant than that Marky Mark. Look at it the other way, Why would Zorba officially take a step back?

He's not a young man any more.

As much as I agree with Zorb a title is insignificant. There must be bigger forces, considerations, importance placed on things in life other than the Sea Eagles. Or Zorb wouldn't officially be going any where.

If Zorba is officially taking a step back. I'll be surprised if he's at every game.

Mate I’ll just say this!!

He cannot help himself!!

Up to his short and curly’s eavh And every day!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8