Zorba retiring as Manly Official

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
giphy.gif
Dont let the ......

Santorini is such a beautiful part of the world AND he already speaks the lingo!!

Great place to retire to!

Why Mark ? Why do you want to ruin my visits to Santorini ?

I've never done anything to you.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You’ll love it , been there a few times it’s one of the most beautiful places on the planet!!

Some wonderful little bars with incredible views!!

You’ll love it , been there a few times it’s one of the most beautiful places on the planet!!

Some wonderful little bars with incredible views!!

No Santorini this time, but I'll be in Cyprus and Greece in October.....OPA.
I'll have a couple of Mythos for you.

Not quite. But it's something we Greeks say when we get into the groove.
That's what we need mate . We need our team back into the groove of things and dancing to the winning tune of Eagle rock
Trent has given our team a loving feeling but has lost their winning feeling

That's what we need mate . We need our team back into the groove of things and dancing to the winning tune of Eagle rock
Trent has given our team a loving feeling but has lost their winning feeling
Exactly. It's been too long since we enjoyed that winning feeling without the bullshiet clutter..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8