Zorba ranting about Kelly Q & A being leaked by a fannn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if Bozo has been brought in to help manage Zorba as well. Lets face it they can not get rid of him but maybe he will listen to Bozo?

Send him with a one way ticket and a fridge to Santorini!!

Everyone would be a winner then!

Max your source?

I bet he doesn't like DCE because fatso is close to the Stewarts and is believing the line that DCE forced gifty our of the club.

I wonder if the Penns are just doing whatever Zorba tells them to do? They have just hired his best buddy bozo on a good salary I am sure.

Everyone should write to the editor of the Manly Daily complaining about the inaccuracy of the article. I will be

If you read Rebeca Wilson today she is saying Zorba has leaked the DCE story . Penn and Kelly must be filthy with him as he has probably blown our chances on getting him back. He doesn't want the kid here as he was the one agitating players last year when Cherry was getting bullied . He is doing the same against 2v. HE IS A CANCER IN THIS CLUB. Scott Penn when will you learn .
GET RID OF ZORBA NOW !!

The rebuild of the club should include him as well.

Our club will never get back to where we should whilst he's still there leaking and meddling in day to day affairs.

Get him out NOW

If you read Rebeca Wilson today she is saying Zorba has leaked the DCE story . Penn and Kelly must be filthy with him as he has probably blown our chances on getting him back. He doesn't want the kid here as he was the one agitating players last year when Cherry was getting bullied . He is doing the same against 2v. HE IS A CANCER IN THIS CLUB. Scott Penn when will you learn .
GET RID OF ZORBA NOW !!

Any link to that article?

Won't it be ironical if we had a second chance to keep Cherry, only to have it blown ( on purpose and for a reason) by the leak.

If this comes out, how he could continue in his board role would be beyond me.

Max your source?

I bet he doesn't like DCE because fatso is close to the Stewarts and is believing the line that DCE forced gifty our of the club.

I wonder if the Penns are just doing whatever Zorba tells them to do? They have just hired his best buddy bozo on a good salary I am sure.

Everyone should write to the editor of the Manly Daily complaining about the inaccuracy of the article. I will be
I wish Max was my source. I'm pretty sure with these idiots involved in the club Max would be kept out of the loop.

My source is someone currently involved. The article he wrote in the daily was a joke. You clearly see him acknowledge the camera!

He has never like DCE and has always thought he was stuck up. Zorba is the reason behind all this. The man is a germ and that is a nice word to describe him because the words I'd like to say are not accepted on here. They need to rid of him and NOW

I wonder if Bozo has been brought in to help manage Zorba as well. Lets face it they can not get rid of him but maybe he will listen to Bozo?
Zorba doesn't listen to anyone. In my opinion they have bought Bozo in for other reasons that are yet to unfold. I read a good article about it the other day.
Another drama Manly may have to face!!

Note to Zorba:

There is only one Arko. You are NOT the Godfather of Manly.

Nor are you the puppet master.

You are in fact a dinosaur. A relic from a bygone era who has far outlived his usefulness. Please do everyone at Manly a favour and retire into the quiet life where your only contact with the club is having a couple of weekly meals at the leagues club or appearing at 1973 GF reunion dinners.

He has every right to. He only has the best interest of the club at heart unlike these idiots.
He invested a lot of money and deserves a say.

He deserves nothing other than our thanks which we have all given him on many occasions.

He no longer owns the club so his opinion is no more valid than mine.

It's obvious you have an axe to grind against the Penns (I hate zorba) I don't know the Penns I don't know Max.

I'd be very happy if another owner appeared and we could be rid of Max and the Penns because frankly I don't give a stuff about either I only care about Manly.

Last edited:
Look, I know Zorba has done a hell of a lot in his time at Manly. He was a premiership back rower and has worked with or for the club pretty much since he retired from playing. He has made some very good contributions to the Sea Eagles in the past 45+ years and that should not be forgotten.

But the problem is that for the past few years he seems to be a destructive influence on both the club and the playing group. There is constant talk that HE is the one who keeps leaking things to the media. I'm not saying he is the leak, but where there is smoke..... He is close to the senior players (or some of them at least) and he also seems to blame DCE for what happened last year with Gifty that also resulted in Choc catching the ferry up the Parramatta River.

The really sad thing is that if DCE does join the Tits from next year, in 2 or 3 years time he is probably going to be the Australian and Queensland halfback and even more of a marketable commodity than he is now. And around that time the senior players who blamed him for what happened in 2014 are going to be either retired or on the verge of retirement. While losing DCE may make some happy in the short term, its going to hurt the club in the long term.

Look, I know Zorba has done a hell of a lot in his time at Manly. He was a premiership back rower and has worked with or for the club pretty much since he retired from playing. He has made some very good contributions to the Sea Eagles in the past 45+ years and that should not be forgotten.

But the problem is that for the past few years he seems to be a destructive influence on both the club and the playing group. There is constant talk that HE is the one who keeps leaking things to the media. I'm not saying he is the leak, but where there is smoke..... He is close to the senior players (or some of them at least) and he also seems to blame DCE for what happened last year with Gifty that also resulted in Choc catching the ferry up the Parramatta River.

The really sad thing is that if DCE does join the Tits from next year, in 2 or 3 years time he is probably going to be the Australian and Queensland halfback and even more of a marketable commodity than he is now. And around that time the senior players who blamed him for what happened in 2014 are going to be either retired or on the verge of retirement. While losing DCE may make some happy in the short term, its going to hurt the club in the long term.

Zorba's really only has influence with the older brigade, like the rest of us the young ones probably think he's a waynekerr, so when they are gone his " circle of power" vanishes.

He deserves nothing other than our thanks which we have all given him on many occasions.

He no longer owns the club so his opinion is no more valid than mine.

It's obvious you have an axe to grind against the Penns (I hate zorba) I don't know the Penns I don't know Max.

I'd be very happy if another owner appeared and we could be rid of Max and the Penns because frankly I don't give a stuff about either I only care about Manly.
Well you should care about them because without Max in particular you would not have a club or Manly to support.

I don't have an axe to grind with the Penn's. I disagree with a lot that has happened since they solely took over. But my hate is towards Zorba who is a horrible man, has not even his own interests at heart let alone the club, keeps leaking information to the media about us & gives Manly a bad name & look.

I think your wrong.. Max's opinion to many fans like myself does matter, just look at the following he has. He may not have a say in the club but he is allowed to still be passionate about his thoughts on what should happen. You may not care what he says but a hell of a lot of others do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6