Zorba Peters won't follow Bozo until the end of the 2018 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I thank Zorba for his service to our club. I do feel, that the time has come for our club to be a professional outfit. We need some authority in our administration and the turn over of staff has to be stopped and that the people working, come together as a team to get the best result for our club. It is sad to see such divisions as we have between the Sea Eagles and the football club. I hope that the new CEO works towards bringing everyone together. We have had years of division and it makes us look very unprofessional. I hope we see a CEO that promotes our club, gets in sponsors and finally gets Brookvale upgraded.

Beautifully said mate, and nailed it.

The place has been a disaster for years and I think it’s part of the reason we don’t seem to be signing any “ blue chip players”.

Certainly not all the reason as the football department is quite seperate to the office staff and directors but it would be part of it.

Did Zorba give any updates on his #nextweek signings ??

He did;

1) he saw a sheila that would look good in a skirt.
2) he ordered 6 sausage rolls for the fans to eat while he berated them
3) he found a fridge full of meat pies
4) he heard something about Marketing Degrees, but couldn't understand the concept.
5) he completed his year 10 school certificate.

Lots of ZTC updates this week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10