Zorba dumped

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I totally despise this fat piece of horse ****

'All the battles have been won and the football club is totally irrelevant '

It's this kind of leadership which makes my decision to stop financially supporting the Penns totally justified

Pretty harsh! Looks like it is becoming a competition on who can degrade Zorba the most. Is the personal vilification of a former player and grand final winner that necessary? It's getting a bit nasty

I don't get into the food deal, I can't talk about that anyway , but let's face it mate a fair bit of what's happened in the last 12 months is directly linked to his revenge over being sacked.

His dirty hands are all over the movement in staff and coaching staff, so it's 100% understandable for people to unload.

And then we get today , he's sacked but given a managerial role in media and sales, the circus continues.

Oh sure he's a premiership winner with our club but has there ever been such a divisive , vindictive, conniving, backstabbing prick involved so highly in our club??

The answer is no, and we'd be far better off with him in Santorini!!

I don't get into the food deal, I can't talk about that anyway , but let's face it mate a fair bit of what's happened in the last 12 months is directly linked to his revenge over being sacked.

His dirty hands are all over the movement in staff and coaching staff, so it's 100% understandable for people to unload.

And then we get today , he's sacked but given a managerial role in media and sales, the circus continues.

Oh sure he's a premiership winner with our club but has there ever been such a divisive , vindictive, conniving, backstabbing prick involved so highly in our club??

Can't argue with any of that!

G'day all,Whilst I agree with the low opinion of the odious toady,lets face it he has been allowed to do the dirty work unchallenged by the paymasters who have been quite happy to let him continue.Hard to tell who's the lower as they all appear to be bereft of any basic common decency.
cheers mike

Agree with everything there Mark, but in an uncomfortably perverse way I actually can't help but admire the tenacity and determination that has gone into the past 4 years from a bloke who should be off getting dizzy from Grey Nomadding around Australia. For those who watch House of Cards, it very Frank Underwood.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-eagles-training/story-fngr8iii-1227598887202

truth behind move

For the record, I wasn’t replaced as a director of the Sea Eagles on Wednesday night. I resigned on Wednesday morning so I could take up a consultancy role in media and sales in the club.

The opportunity to work with my life-long friend Bob Fulton and coach Trent Barrett was too good to pass up.

My job on the board is done with no factions as a result of the district football club reduced to mere lip service status. This will enable the Sea Eagles to power ahead to its rightful place as a juggernaut in the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Relentless vitriol :mad:

The FC is actually a Shareholder, not a mere lip service, one of only two - should be simple to remember even for ZtH.
Manly were a juggernaut for the last decade, despite our factional Boards.@:cool:

I did note that both arko and Barrett called out Zorba in the media conference for rebuilding the team along with Bozo - he must be involved inn recruitment? At least a consultant doesn't sound like a full time gig?

He helped rebuild the team by destroying the team. In that last paragraph, he basically admitted that his role was as a wrecker, not a builder.

Last edited:
He helped rebuild the team by destroying the team. In that last paragraph, he basically admitted that his role was as a wrecker, not a builder.

Good point mate. I don't know about the politics, but he was around sniffing in the Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough and Kieran Foran affairs. Lets just hope he's not inappropriate to any more female journalists, or flogs more fridges.

Don't be fooled. Zorba was thrown a bone. He is not managing anything. He is a CONSULTANT.
They gave him a desk and some vague role to avoid embarrassment.

Don't be fooled. Zorba was thrown a bone. He is not managing anything. He is a CONSULTANT.
They gave him a desk and some vague role to avoid embarrassment.
Hope you're right. With anyone else this would have been my instinct, but I've truly never seen anything like this bloke and his vitriol.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-eagles-training/story-fngr8iii-1227598887202

truth behind move

For the record, I wasn’t replaced as a director of the Sea Eagles on Wednesday night. I resigned on Wednesday morning so I could take up a consultancy role in media and sales in the club.

The opportunity to work with my life-long friend Bob Fulton and coach Trent Barrett was too good to pass up.

My job on the board is done with no factions as a result of the district football club reduced to mere lip service status. This will enable the Sea Eagles to power ahead to its rightful place as a juggernaut in the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Relentless vitriol :mad:

The FC is actually a Shareholder, not a mere lip service, one of only two - should be simple to remember even for ZtH.
Manly were a juggernaut for the last decade, despite our factional Boards.@:cool:

And some on here wonder why we continue our rants about this useless human being!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4