Zorba and Hasler still mates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Phantar your analogy compares more to tooves then it does zorba.
Just on that point toovey has said on numerous occasions since des announced he was leaving that "this was always the plan". I don't think he for one is that sad des has gone .

Rmb, I can't believe you are admitting that you remember that song lol

Not me. On a side note, i do find it interesting that given Toovey has been so close to Des and the off field action for so long, he did not hesitate to take on the head coach role. Surely he would have seen and heard first hand all the same things that seemed to have upset Des so much.

Toovey has had desires to be a first grade head coach for a long time, I can't see any other NRL team giving him a shot at it without experience (and don't profess to know if he would take it), so the dramas would take a back seat to that I'm sure.

Geez, did I actually post that??? A very, very long business lunch that then turned into a lunch and early dinner. Come to think of it, I can't remember eating dinner on Tuesday night but i know I was in lots of trouble at home on Wednesday morning from the Mrs!

Memo to self: Avoid posting on forums when one is comprehensibily in no condition to do so!

But, I am convinced Hasler will be back eventually at the Sea Eagles in some role, be what it may, just like Fatty and Bozo. They leave for the money but always come back. It's like a family.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7