Zorba and Hasler still mates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Former Manly official Peter Peters insists he takes no offence over damning evidence good friend and ex-Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler questioned his professionalism and asked for his removal at the end of the 2010 season.

Read the full article

I just wish we could get some good, positive spin out there. Photos of the team...Toovey in maroon and white with the players....You know what i mean.

All we see is Blue and white, negative anti manly sentiment etc....Lets shove it back up their arses with some good news stuff

Two points Des made the comments about Zorba over 12 months ago and things may have changed and without seeing his other answers to Lowe he may have treated the whole thing as a joke and gave smart arse replys to all the questions.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Interesting the "He's a Control Freak" comment, confirms what many have been saying on here in recent times.

i think thats zorbas way of getting back some tongue in cheek revenge on dollar$ initial comments about him

While in public I think they'll seem to be good mates, but I bet Zorba is actually seething at the remarks.

I know I would be if a mate of mine did the same to me.

Not a healthy family. Screaming matches followed by a love-in half an hour later. Constant trading of insults etc. It might work on American sit-coms but it's not exactly a recipe for familial longevity.

Matabele said:
Not a healthy family. Screaming matches followed by a love-in half an hour later. Constant trading of insults etc. It might work on American sit-coms but it's not exactly a recipe for familial longevity.

You did say disfunctional....right ?

Jatz Crackers said:
Matabele said:

A lot like Frank and Estelle Costanza

Peter C said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Matabele said:

A lot like Frank and Estelle Costanza

serenity now :cool:

Mark from Brisbane said:
Interesting the "He's a Control Freak" comment, confirms what many have been saying on here in recent times.

Mark if someone insists on taking control, and then keeps winning premierships, 'control freak' is not necessarily an insult.

I read that story that Zorba wrote saying Des will be back eventually after all the hurt etc and it bugged me because I though gee that reminds me of some song from years ago. Then I remembered, it was Take That and their song 'Want you back for good'.

I guess now it's time for me to give up
I feel it's time
Got a picture of you beside me
Got your mark still on your coffee cup
Got a fist of pure emotion
Got a head of shattered dreams
Gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind now

Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it
I just want you back for good
Whenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood

Unaware but underlined I figured out this story
It wasn't good
But in the corner of my mind I celebrated glory
But that was not to be
In the twist of separation you excelled at being free
Can't you find a little room inside for me

And we'll be together, this time is forever
We'll be fighting and forever we will be
So complete in our love
We will never be uncovered again

I guess now it's time, that you came back for good

Yes, yes of course they are. So are Julia Gillard and Kevin Rudd, Paul Keating and Bob Hawke, Peter Costello and John Howard...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7