Zac Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Someone apparently likened his style to Cam Murray. Not a bad style...
Crusher said that, but I’m sticking to my fatty vautin comparison.

Re choc, I think in his early days choc’s forte was attack rather than defence, and Zac Fulton is already a demon tackler. He brought teddy down one on one twice (including in goal) and also tackled the much bigger JWH one on one.

I remember choc missing a few in the early days.

To quote the great man .... "he played strong and done good"

The only complaint I have from watching young Zac's performance .... was having to listen to that blithering buffoon Voss ... he is a card carrying, flag waving member of Numbnuts are us.

It's funny because whenever JWH does grubby stuff like that, he's basically highlighting the fact that an opposition player has gotten the better of him.

You'd think he would have learnt to be more subtle about it by now.
Just another pampered cheap shot merchant from the NRL protected Bondi chooks, and also, Lodge looks to have found his perfect home..lol.

Just another pampered cheap shot merchant from the NRL protected Bondi chooks, and also, Lodge looks to have found his perfect home..lol.
Lodge played extremely well last night. His play the ball speed was pretty amazing. Got them on the front foot every time he touched the ball

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4