• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No, we have Kuola & Tuipulotu awaiting their opportunity and the best centre in the club (IMO) is currently playing from the bench.

Who is Zac Cini? :think: :think: :think:

cucumber GIF

Looks a bit slow to me. @:cool: The cats got great lateral movement and evasive skills though. I think I would prefer signing the cat.

Mods, can you please start a thread for every player in the nrl, NSW cup and q cup, with a question mark after their name in the title?

That way it will save time when any of them are off contract.

Not sure what’s more puzzling, the fact this guy has a thread at all, or that it’s in the top 3 threads this morn in a week when we are playing a prelim final. This guy is awful. Done. Nil more responding to this thread so it can be relegated to page 10 where it belongs lol

Not sure what’s more puzzling, the fact this guy has a thread at all, or that it’s in the top 3 threads this morn in a week when we are playing a prelim final. This guy is awful. Done. Nil more responding to this thread so it can be relegated to page 10 where it belongs lol
He may never play for Manly, however some of us enjoy playing with his name.

Beg to differ. We fans need diversions in a week like this or we may suffer by overthinking the game and be mentally drained (ie tired and emotional) by game day. We could even give Zac's thread a special title. Not sure how he pronounce's his name but I think on TV they were saying it as 'Seeney' so how about the Cini Morning Herald?
Whoops Fail GIF by Ridiculousness

Beg to differ. We fans need diversions in a week like this or we may suffer by overthinking the game and be mentally drained (ie tired and emotional) by game day. We could even give Zac's thread a special title. Not sure how he pronounce's his name but I think on TV they were saying it as 'Seeney' so how about the Cini Morning Herald?
Whoops Fail GIF by Ridiculousness
After my post I did start thinking about potential famous Cinis and the only one I could think of was Michael Man-Cini from Melrose Place. Yes this Cini was a serial womanizer and love interest of Heather Locklear for a time. I’m not sure Zac is related to Michael at all however he does have quite white blond locks, not unlike Locklear……

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8