[Resurrected] Yukon, Hat Kon, we all Kon!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That's right folks.
I've had enough, hacked GE's silvertails account, and am outta here! (wow GE sucks at footy tipping btw)

Maybe I'll come back if certain demands are met but I am not telling you where I am!

It was bad enough to see me produced without the words 'Manly' on me. As a proud supporter I want more than just an Eagle, and yes, I see what you're trying to do Mr Marketing dept by leaving 'Manly' off but I'm not buying it!

Then we lose to Parra?

Then no choc in the SOO team??

So I am posting this (in the wrong forum too...ooooh) and will update things from time to time.

Don't tell GE where I am.

Go Manly!!

sESv2El.jpg

RE: GE's hat has run away!

globaleagle said:
That's right folks.
I've had enough, hacked GE's silvertails account, and am outta here! (wow GE sucks at footy tipping btw)

Maybe I'll come back if certain demands are met but I am not telling you where I am!

It was bad enough to see me produced without the words 'Manly' on me. As a proud supporter I want more than just an Eagle, and yes, I see what you're trying to do Mr Marketing dept by leaving 'Manly' off but I'm not buying it!

Then we lose to Parra?

So I am posting this (in the wrong forum too...ooooh) and will update things from time to time.

Go Manly!!

IMG_4941.jpg
Wow! That Tower is now really an eyeful.

globaleagle said:
That's right folks.

Then we lose to Parra?

Go Manly!!

IMG_4941.jpg

Well Mr Hat...at least you run away to places with style.

PS: I agree with you about the Watmough snubbing.:dodgy:

GE's hat has just sent me a tweet.
Apparently it missed the "Keep Off The Fence" sign and has been arrested by the gendarmes and is sharing a cell with Craig Gower (who had fled London after an incident at a charity cricket event). Message ends "Urgent - please send 250,000 Euros to my Swiss account. Bribes run out and down to my last bottle of Bolly".

RE: GE's hat has run away! (2nd and 3rd pics)

ManlyBacker was right, but I have now escaped from gaol!

How you ask, good question.

I just talked and talked to a guard until I wore him out!!!!

Get it?? Wore? Because I'm a hat!!!!! Ah Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Puns are great.

Thanks for not sending any bribery cash ya good fer nothings!

Anyway all the hats around here call themselves 'beret's, and they don't even pronounce the 't'!! lol@goofballs.

Now, there's a chance choc's getting the call up but the IC still hasn't answered the other demands I had so I'm still on the run. Don't tell Global!

Where o where!!!

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

I want to see the hat on few Bangkok bar maids

globaleagle said:
ManlyBacker was right, but I have now escaped from gaol!

How you ask, good question.

I just talked and talked to a guard until I wore him out!!!!

Get it?? Wore? Because I'm a hat!!!!! Ah Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Puns are great.

Thanks for not sending any bribery cash ya good fer nothings!

Anyway all the hats around here call themselves 'beret's, and they don't even pronounce the 't'!! lol@goofballs.

Now, there's a chance choc's getting the call up but the IC still hasn't answered the other demands I had so I'm still on the run. Don't tell Global!

Where o where!!!

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg
Is that the Brookvale Oval upgrade?

Hat wishes it was brookie oval upgrade.

Nsw lose SOO 1
Manly lose to Penrith
Matai gone for 2 weeks
T-rex rumours persist

Hat thinks we need some religion to get us through!

IMG_5364.jpg

It was in small place I found in my travels.

IMG_5442-Edit.jpg

RE: GE's hat! (4th and 5th pics)

Guten Tag Herr Hat. Was machst du? Mein Gott in himmel betet für die Eagles! Das is sehr gut ya? Sie sind willkommen.

ManlyBacker said:
Guten Tag Herr Hat. Was machst du? Mein Gott in himmel betet für die Eagles! Das is sehr gut ya? Sie sind willkommen.

Guten Morgen Herr Manlybacker. Wie geht es dir? Ein goldener Stern für dich. Sie erkannte Köln von meinem Bild. Ich werde für die Adler zu beten. Europa macht Spaß.

globaleagle said:
ManlyBacker said:

Guten Morgen Herr Manlybacker. Wie geht es dir? Ein goldener Stern für dich. Sie erkannte Köln von meinem Bild. Ich werde für die Adler zu beten. Europa macht Spaß.

Ich mochte Köln aber lieber München. WIE man in Bayern sagt "Wasser ist gut für den Körper aber nur auf der Außenseite". Ich bin eifersüchtig. (I hope my translater made sense :))

globaleagle said:
ManlyBacker said:

Das ist mien hamburger fuhrer Manlybacker

Well, well, well.

Puns aside (hat loves puns) I can say I am in no contract negotiations "at this time" and I have the "full support of the board."

Hat thinks you've all done well discovering my whereabouts.

Additionally, my high school German has run out and google translate has overheated so it's back to English my Hogan Heroes loving freunden.

To complete the set before moving on:

Some gate:

ML159O1.jpg

What flag? I'm incognito.... there's no place like cognito!!

BGSAHev.jpg

Checkpoint Alpha, Bravo, ummm what's next?

HUWOxjU.jpg

Methinks tougher ones need to follow.

Send money!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4