YOUR team for next week please?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep @davohan123 Des won't make changes other than forced. To keep Elliot, Croker, Taufua, Garrick in there will be just safety first rubbish.
You bet if we had mag Maguire as coach he wouldn’t stand for this and would have made the changes already.

yes I know he is making them every week with tigers but I like it , he is keeping his players accountable which Des at the moment is not.

1. ELLIOTT - safety first
2. GARRICK - kicker and good in space
3. SCHUSTER - Let's see what we are dealing with
4. SULI - Get some early ball to him
5. FUNA - Though he was good previously
6 - CUST - Got to be
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. LEVI
10. TENT - Ripped in last night
11. WADDELL
12. THOMMO
13. JAKE
14. HOPOATE - If fit
15. TOF
16. KEPPIE
17. OLOKATAU

6 - CUST - Got to be
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. LEVI
11. WADDELL
12. THOMMO
13. JAKE
14. HOPOATE - If fit
15. TOF
16. KEPPIE
17. OLOKATAU
Metcalfe for Hoppa and spot on. That team looks so much stronger

1. Metcalf
2. Funa
3. Ben Turbo
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Levi
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Siro/Saddler
13. Jake

14. Sipley
15. Waddell
16. Paseka
17. Haumole

6 - CUST - Got to be
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. LEVI
11. WADDELL
12. THOMMO
13. JAKE
14. HOPOATE - If fit
15. TOF
16. KEPPIE
17. OLOKATAU
No taupau?

Parker can’t play. Des said as much and surely they have to start looking after the kid. It’s getting dangerous. Plus he should not be picked anyway.Doesnt cut it one bit under new rules especially.
He can defend that’s it. This is an opportunity for someone else now. The position is open now imo

Here's my team and it's just great:

1. Elliott
Best 1 we have available. End of story.
2. Taufua
Top try scorer and great hair.
3. Funa
Centre through and through. No more trying him at wing, give him his spot!
4. Suli
Shines at centre. I like the bloke.
5. Garrick
Until we have a more powerful ball runner we can't drop him. Iceman also kicks our goals.
6. Cust
He's good.
7. DCE
Our best and only half back.
8. AFB
Our best prop.
9. Levi
Our only recognised 9.
10. Jake
He's a prop not a tackling machine lock.
11. Guacamole
Will be the future second rower of choice at Manly so just get him some game time now.
12. Thompson
Love the guy. Wish he was signed for another ten years.
13. Schuster
The future star. Get him some game time please. Would be a great ball running lock.

14. Croker I guess, someone to spell Levi as he fades at 50 minutes.
15. Marty needs to be on the bench as impact.
16. Paseka
17. Keppie

Waddell, Sipley and Boyle reserves.

Bench of three props because it's my list and that's what I want. Also, our best position is prop so why not. Just rotate through Schuster who can move to second row etc.

I predict Des will go with this though:

1. Elliott
2. Taufua
3. Funa
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Levi
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Waddell
13. Jake

14. Croker
15. Huamole (?)
16. Paseka
17. Keppie

Which is also fine.

Our centres need to be better, I seriously wish we had a backline of 6'3" fast monsters with footwork. But such is life. Perhaps Funa/Suli can lift.

Garrick is pretty much essential as he can kick goals ... I just wish he was 10 yards faster and 5 kilograms heavier. Jorge is great and I won't hear a bad word against him.

DCE & Cust is our best halves pairing.

Our props are some of the best in the game and we have great depth. Using this to our advantage could be the key to success this year and next. Use them!!

Outside of Joel I worry about our second rowers. Is Waddell good enough? Will Haumole going to step up? Schuster, is he the answer?
Like the top team.
With the exception of the siro out, the second team looks better on paper than the one we ran out on Sat night.

Sipley, sipley, sipley. What’s happened to sipley? He was great in 2019. Apparently sipley paskea is bigger than junior Paulo. Imagine if we have Marty, Addin, sipley, paseka. Keppie should not be in the 17 until he has better ball control.

1 Garrick
2 Funa
3 Schuster
4 Suli
5 Harper
6 Cust
7 Cherry-Evans
14 Metcalf

Time for newbies. Croker sucks. Taufua is garbage. Elliott adds completely 0 points in attack and will leak a try every game or two.

Let Levi aim the **** up and try play 80 like most hookers do. If hes soft and ineffective let Waddell give him a 10 minute breather, or Schuster when Metcalf comes on for impact.

It was all a bit of fun selecting the side BUT we all know this WILL be the team

Elliott
Garrick
Suli
Funa
Tafua
Cust
DCE
Jake
Waddell
Thommo
AFB
Levi
Marty

Paseka
Croker
JetSki
Keppie

If Cust can get the job done really well and get us a comfortable win with basically the same old team that got lapped last week it will be a good yardstick to judge him by.
That’s about the only good thing good about it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4