Your second team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not aware !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Manly v Parra is the be all & end all of rivalries.

When they're down you kick them.
If we come 2nd last it's OK if Parra are last. The two 1947 teams.
Whoever is everybodys 2nd team on this forum, we should all have Parra as our least favouite team, that's the way it rolls 'round here. Ask a Parra fan, they'll say the same.

As a Bolton fan, I'd even rather Chelsea win than Parra as a Manly fan.

My parents were not into league and back then there was no internet and no one had told me about it.

Then you know now.
There is an old Tooheys ad that can tell you the tale.
"Here we go again, Manly & Parra......."

One of my kids plays hockey for Parramatta, and they wear Blue and Gold.

Even after six years I cannot bring myself to cheer - "Go Parra!"

yeah I'm with you Duff- massive hate for the old Eels and share all your sentiments towards them- would be happy for them to come dead last every year. Their supporters **** me (because their hatred for Manly is just as strong, if not stonger)

Ive just had two fish mate - 1 blue and 1 gold.

If the fry come out mixed im feeeding them to the others, no way am i having a parra coloured fish in my house

other sports...
Leeds (soccer)
St Helens (ESL)
Boston Celtics (NBA)
New York Mets (Baseball)
Western Bulldogs (AFL)
Sydney Uni (Club rugby)
New Jersy Red Devils (Ice Hockey)
Super 14s- support the Aussie teams but couldn't care less becasue it's a dumb comp and has been turned into a farce this year.
Too bad !!.the red devils will be beaten out of the play offs in another 6 hours or so.
:dance:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6