Your most painful experience.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got to go the general anaesthetic boys much better, even though I had a strange dream where they put a funny outfit on my manhood and took photo's

Are you sure that was only a dream or wishful thinking??? :lol:

As a nurse, you hear funny stories of what they do to patients whilst they are under general anaesthetic. That's why a lot of people wake up feeling quite sore........

where do I start.

Worst pain is my migraines. They just friggin hurt.

But I have had broken bones, and met hearts of stone....but the hearts always hurt the most.

Hmmm some other pain, got attacked by a dog which ripped a massive hole in my arm and muscle and my back

broke my arm and farked all the ligaments in my wristm still hurts to this very day.

I still think the migraines are the worst. Several hours o the most excruitiating and innescapable pain ever.

where do I start.

Worst pain is my migraines. They just friggin hurt.

But I have had broken bones, and met hearts of stone....but the hearts always hurt the most.

Hmmm some other pain, got attacked by a dog which ripped a massive hole in my arm and muscle and my back

broke my arm and farked all the ligaments in my wristm still hurts to this very day.

I still think the migraines are the worst. Several hours o the most excruitiating and innescapable pain ever.

You dodged the worst bullet Dan.

From what I've read.

You dodged the worst!

i agree nodd!

you should see the thing i havent written about her over the last few months and i am leading a very fun life these days

Dental stories seem to be the worst for a lot of people. My dad had one of his wisdom teeth pulled, but for whatever reason as the 'root' was coming out, it did something to the roof of his mouth (broke it or something). Whatever it was, he ended up having to put his two thumbs in his mouth to push it all up while the dentist stitched it all back together.

The worst pain I've felt recently was nearly tearing my ACL and MCL (ligaments around my knee). I went in for a tackle in soccer and ended up just dropping to the ground. What hurt even more, though, was the fact that not being a resident, I have to pay for the emergency visit: $5 to see the doctor and $495 to be admitted!

Leading back to my first post.

I ended up getting root canal therapy on that tooth on Friday. Which fixed the pain straight away. I still require 2 more appointments to finish the job.

To be honest the therapy is fine I think it's the pain you are in before you get the treatment is the worst though.

My braces i had 15 years ago ****en hurt. About a week after getting them on the pain went away , then they had to be tightened. Pain came back , went away , and then another tightening. That went on for 3 years. I hear they are a little less painful these days.

You should have just got a belt Earl

That was the advantage of being fat as a kid. All the clothes were tight as **** so i didnt need a belt. Besides , we call the suspenders.

Not too much to compare to these stories tbh

Worst was bout 18 months back. Had a partially torn Patella tendon for 5 years and finally ended up getting it done, they removed the torn bits and sewed the rest back together. Was fine the night after i got it done but the next day was bloody agony, couldnt move the bastard without sharp pains shooting through the leg

2nd worst thing would have been when i was about 14. Was playing indoor cricket and bowled a ball and somehow it tore a muscle in my back, just under the shouderblade, and i had to go out and bat with it afterwards. Hurt every time i stood up and sat down

My most painful experience was a bone marrow extraction.

The doctors cut the skin on my lower back around the hip area. They then proceed to cork-screw a round hole out of the bone with a tool that looks like a straw with a kind of handle on the end. It takes about 8 mins of sheer hell to get to the middle of the bone. They then snap that section of bone out leaving a large hole.

They then stick a syring down the hole and suck the bone marrow out tearing all the nerves inside bone.

All that is done without anesthetic or pain killing because it affects the results.

My heart goes out to all children who have to go through it.

My most painful experience was a bone marrow extraction.

The doctors cut the skin on my lower back around the hip area. They then proceed to cork-screw a round hole out of the bone with a tool that looks like a straw with a kind of handle on the end. It takes about 8 mins of sheer hell to get to the middle of the bone. They then snap that section of bone out leaving a large hole.

They then stick a syring down the hole and suck the bone marrow out tearing all the nerves inside bone.

All that is done without anesthetic or pain killing because it affects the results.

My heart goes out to all children who have to go through it.
Winner!!!!!
I havnt had Knee recons or **** like that but i have seen a Bone Marrow extraction and yeah, looks very painful .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7