Your Grand Finalists if Manly were eliminated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
mozgrame said:
Mark Minichiello deserves all the accolades he gets. Great bloke! That's why I nominated the Titans at first. :p

When i think of Mark Minichello, I think of Ian Hindmarsh :D

Yes your in QLD and so am I, that's my excuse:mad:

Yes, you are. :rolleyes: LOL

Are you a native Son??

No I'm lost but one day I'll find myself and be back in the eastern Suburbs of Sydney...

simon64 said:
mozgrame said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
mozgrame said:
Mark Minichiello deserves all the accolades he gets. Great bloke! That's why I nominated the Titans at first. :p

Are you a native Son??

Good work mozgramme.

Roger also can't differentiate between "his" and "he's". But after all, he's a Rorters fan, so cut him some slack.

Oh i see, spelling check time...well I didn't know it was that time but I guess that's all some have when they have nothng witty, left to say. I threw in one more for fun :D
Your cat
You're a cat!...
By George I got it.

Roger_Ramjet said:
mozgrame said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
mozgrame said:

Are you a native Son??

No I'm lost but one day I'll find myself and be back in the eastern Suburbs of Sydney...

OH! Well then...........you can piss off back to NSW and learn to spell you tosser! If you were from Qld, I would have backed you all the way. :p

If Manly don't make the GF this year?

I could care less if that turned out to be the case. I'd wait for the Four Nations to start and finish and then welcome the cricket and speedway seasons.

I suspect this year it will be Easts verse ( Cowboys , storm or Manly)

Easts look the form team at the moment and are looking the goods

Going to be a cracking finals series this year!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2