Your Grand Finalists if Manly were eliminated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
Mark Minichiello deserves all the accolades he gets. Great bloke! That's why I nominated the Titans at first. :p

When i think of Mark Minichello, I think of Ian Hindmarsh :D

Yes your in QLD and so am I, that's my excuse:mad:

Mark from Brisbane said:
Firstly like all of us on here, well maybe Roger Ramjet excluded, I want Manly in the 2014 GF BUT lets assume for the moment we don't make it, who else would you like to see play, go on and win and why.

I'll start off, and give the reasons.

I'd like to see a Cowboys-Panthers Grand Final.

My son in law Mick, is a mad Panthers fan. Mick has just had the year from hell, at age 35 he was diagnosed with Bowel / Rectal Cancer and after 10 weeks of radiation / chemo 3 & 1/2 weeks in hospital after his operation (7 days in Intensive care) and now another 6 months of chemo to follow....concluded just last week, and a lifetime without a backside, I'd love to see a smile on his face with this.

Besides we also have ex Manly players Kite and Whare there as well.

Now my choice of the Cowboys may surprise you, yes they are whingers, yes they are Queenslanders BUT you cannot doubt JT's expertise and he has busted his guts for that side since going up there and I think deserves a Premiership ring before he retires. Their defeat of the Vermin last weekend (and in Sydney) shows they are ready.

And we also have ex Manly forward Glenn Hall up there as well, part of that fantastic 2008 Premiership side.

I can't pick the Eels, WAAAAY to much past history, and I'd walk naked backwards to Bourke before picking the Rorters or the Grubbitohs and I'd rather die than see that side from Belmore win.

My big worry is the dirty Scumville, they seem to be peaking just at the right time!!....so ANYONE bar them as well.

Anyway over to you, remember it has to be non Manly.

:Dmark if we get eliminated I couldn't give a hoot if we are not there I wont be watching or cheering for anyone, since I was 9 years of age I have followed and supported only manly. Anything else is heresy and your mouth should be washed out with soap than to make this statement. ha ha :D

Roger_Ramjet said:
Come on guys, wouldn't you like Mini to go off on high? After all his done for your state? :D

Mini is a champ. Credit to him. In the finals I'd like him to go off on a high - a high quality Matai hit.:)

niccipops said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
Come on guys, wouldn't you like Mini to go off on high? After all his done for your state? :D

Mini is a champ. Credit to him. In the finals I'd like him to go off on a high - a high quality Matai hit.:)

LOL

The awful realisation with this thread is that if we aren't there and winning it then it'll probably be vermin v rorters. $BW or Bargeass girl getting a premiership ring and then slinking off to RU while the NRL media clowns all keep singing their praises for a couple of mercenary turncoats.

anthonyb1965 said:
Like your pics Mark, Panthers and Cowboys!

A bit off topic, maybe you two should get a room.

In regards to Marks picks I agree it would be the best of a bad bunch result.

Can't hack kiwis being in it after Bledisloe

mickqld said:
The awful realisation with this thread is that if we aren't there and winning it then it'll probably be vermin v rorters. $BW or Bargeass girl getting a premiership ring and then slinking off to RU while the NRL media clowns all keep singing their praises for a couple of mercenary turncoats.

And won't the NRL and Chan Nein just love that , Gyngel would be sitting in his slick office with his hand on his willy salivating at the thought!!

Roger_Ramjet said:
mozgrame said:
Mark Minichiello deserves all the accolades he gets. Great bloke! That's why I nominated the Titans at first. :p

Yes, you are. :rolleyes: LOL

Are you a native Son??

Firstly high fives to Mick for fighting the good fight.
If not us, then the cows. The last time I saw a 5/8 do what Thurston did against the vermin was our beloved Cliffy.

If not us then the Warriors. Only because their supporters are such genuinely likeable people. That we're great sports in 2011. They don't look likely after last weekend but they get my vote.

mozgrame said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
mozgrame said:

Yes, you are. :rolleyes: LOL

Are you a native Son??

Good work mozgramme.

Roger also can't differentiate between "his" and "he's". But after all, he's a Rorters fan, so cut him some slack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6