Young league player's body found

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Condolences to his family and friends. It sucks when you hear of a young bloke passing away at such a young age.

Very sad day for the club, terrible news my sympathies go to his family and friends, my heart goes out to you all, im in utter shock. Now is the time for manly fans and the club to come together.

Absolutely shattering to hear of a life cut short.

May he rest in peace and his family take solace in everyone's heartfelt condolences.

Devastated to hear of this news. Life cut short is never easy, particularly for a young man who had a big future ahead of him. My heart goes out to the young man's family and friends.

Hi Silver tails. A doggies fan here, posting for the very first time. I just read that the body of a Manly NSW cup player was found at the bottom of cliffs at Freshwater. The name has not been released yet but the thoughts of Doggies fans go out to the Manly club, the players, officials, fans and most of all the players family.

We may have been bitter rivals this year but some things are much bigger than footy. A death of a player from any club is a tragedy and it's a time when all 16 clubs need to stand shoulder to shoulder to honour a young man who was taken too early.

So to the as yet unnamed player we say RIP and to any Manly fans I'd like to say that the thoughts of the kennel and the bulldogs are with you and the club.

RIP

Unfortunately social media is running riot with it....names mentioned, very poor form by those involved I think.....
Immortal Bulldog, we thank you for your kind words

the mauler said:
Immortal bulldog said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Some halfwit on the kennel has decided to name him before it's released by the police.

who was it that named him

If it was on the Kennel guys it's not anymore. We aren't all the f*ckwits you think we are.

It's still there champ. Disgraceful but not unexpected.
I just saw it then. It was moved from bulldogs to general discussion. Nobody meant any disrespect by naming him as it was already on FB and twitter and nobody had anything but kind words. If thats disgraceful you have standards that are just way to high for anyone else to ever live up to. I've reported it to the moderator and ask for it to be taken down.

Take care guys and again our thoughts are with you

Yes immortal Doggie...it is still there...and it needs to be removed....Get onto the club if needed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4