Young Hoppa shocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what do manly do with jamil now all this is happening with parra?
i mean, he might be awesome but isnt obvious big pappa hoppa is going to shop him around once he starts getting a name to get more money

so manly will train and groom him only for him to go elsewhere

angryassdrummer said:
what do manly do with jamil now all this is happening with parra?
i mean, he might be awesome but isnt obvious big pappa hoppa is going to shop him around once he starts getting a name to get more money

so manly will train and groom him only for him to go elsewhere

Jamil has signed with parramatta also.

what? already?
oh well good riddance can wipe our hands clean of that family name

still get **** from people now about john

no one will ever ever forget him he can be parras problem now

can't blame Jamil if Will has left and Dad has a job at Parra. Jamil is talented so he headed there as well. Remember when Will was given a hundred grand in Year 12!! I did hear he told a teacher i get more than you already. Why spend on young kids like Jamil and Will?? They end up leaving anyway!! All we did was keep Will until he was ready to go! Get them at 18/19!!

Darren said:
can't blame Jamil if Will has left and Dad has a job at Parra. Jamil is talented so he headed there as well. Remember when Will was given a hundred grand in Year 12!! I did hear he told a teacher i get more than you already. Why spend on young kids like Jamil and Will?? They end up leaving anyway!! All we did was keep Will until he was ready to go! Get them at 18/19!!

I agree, why worry about 15/16 year olds? I think what a lot of people are forgetting is that, according to reports, young Hoppa was made a decent offer from Manly but he chose to leave. Just wait til players are 19/20 and then throw bucks at them. Even the players that we get from other clubs we turn into better players i.e Tony Williams. Clubs are starting to realise that when they get a 20 year old from Manly, he will be ready for first grade. Says alot about the coaching staff and why Hasler is being persued by the Dogs. Why aren't we picking the eyes out of the young Warrior 20 year olds?

And I hope that we sign Cherry Evans cos the Broncos are known to be sniffing around!!!!!

Totally agree about signing kids that are too young. No point getting them ready to be poached by other clubs.
If Will Hoppa is worth $850,000 a season, imagine how much DCE will be worth when his contract comes up for renewal. He could be the first million dollar man. By then he would have won three grand finals and be the half-back for Qld and Australia. I really think DCE will be the next superstar.

Gee, I hope he doesn't end up at the Broncos!!! According to RLW his dad is friends with Griffin. How accurate this is I don't know?

I thought he is getting 500K, his younger brother is going to get 170K and his dad 200K to 'coach'. That adds up to the 870K for him. I hope Shubert isn't asleep at the wheel again.

Moops said:
Gee, I hope he doesn't end up at the Broncos!!! According to RLW his dad is friends with Griffin. How accurate this is I don't know?

He was also mates with our ex-assistant coach Dennis Moore. That's how we got him.

DCE evens dad and grandad ( maybe uncle) are well known in qld footy circles
arthur beetson said dce uncle (or dad i cant remember) was the toughest player he ever played with his whole life
money will be bigger at the broncos considering how bad they play without lockyer, wallace is the worst half back in the league bar none he cannot lead a team he hides in lockyers shadow

our hope is DCE experience this year was so good he will want to stay if it comes to money forget he will leave

DCE leaves so what? Gary Ricardi will come in and not only win Rookie of the Year and Kangaroo selection, he will in addition get the Clive Churchill, The Dally M and the Golden Boot. We can't lose.

DSM5 said:
I thought he is getting 500K, his younger brother is going to get 170K and his dad 200K to 'coach'. That adds up to the 870K for him. I hope Shubert isn't asleep at the wheel again.

That's how they do it....like a lotto win for the Hoppa family.

Oh well, he has his ring, now it's all about the money

Cmon boys, we couldn't keep them all. Best backline in the comp for a couple of years to come. Then it's time to bring out the next crop! Can't begrudge hoppa, that's a lot of dough. Much rather him than DES and the rest!!!! Stewarts, lyon, matai, foz, Evans, watmough, t-Rex, wolfman, ballin, kite that's a fair core group to retain don't you think??? Good luck to parra, we'll have another two comps to before hoppa comes back. He won us a comp, always love him for that pass. That won us the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6