Young Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard when Seibold was interviewed on the radio yesterday that Staggs has been at Brisbane since he was 13.

Regardless of what his contract situation is, I think any club would find it hard to prise him away from there, somehow I get the feeling he'd be pretty loyal to them.
Nine years of brown paper bags will buy a club a sprinkling of loyalty... Whatever happened to the big story that Pangai Junior was promised illegal third party payments I wonder? The media have all gone so quiet.

Come on #Paul Kent you weak cat. Get into a proper bitch fight with someone who slaps back for a change.

Staggs is pretty lost defensively i agree. Usually Des is a good defensive coach however... as an out and out centre tho, Staggs is still the best in the comp bar Joey Manu.

I think the foran claims are extremely stupid considering we have 2 guns in schuster and cust. I really don’t think we need a half... we need a winger, a hooker of first grade quality, and a second rower.

I’d never be happy with an injury to a player but Foran doing his peck yesterday could be a blessing for us.
I think Stephen Crichton is the best centre going around this season, should be one of the first ones picked for NSW.

I think Stephen Crichton is the best centre going around this season, should be one of the first ones picked for NSW.
Good shout too. So many guns. That probably rounds the list.

Staggs Manu Crichton Lomax Olam in any order. Morris bros, Hopoate, Graham, Croker up there too. Kelly has been great for Titans lately and I was sad, still am, that he left.

Sell Parker.
I think having Harper and Funa compete for centre next year would suffice given we sign a couple wingers.

If we have Suli and sign one other gun, with Harper, Funa, Hopoate, Garrick competing for the other two positions we will probably be fine and make top 4 given no injuries.

We do have a fair bit of depth with no guns out wide. Wouldn’t mind cutting through the squad, signing a gun like Staggs and just letting who stays, stay.

Think last night confirmed we do need a fast centre who can kick goals

Harper has speed and acceleration, but something I appreciate is when he needs to straighten up, even between big hungry forwards, he digs in....many youngsters continue to run sideways and ends terribly...Harper 2-3 times has punched direct and due to running with energy, has poked his nose through and won a quick play ball

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6