You can have a cardboard cut out of yourself at the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In a serious note does anyone know if the clubs , including ours are really behind this ??

I mean if I buy one is someone actually going to attach “ me” to a seat or is it just a scam???

In a serious note does anyone know if the clubs , including ours are really behind this ??

I mean if I buy one is someone actually going to attach “ me” to a seat or is it just a scam???

Never thought of that.

I'm not doing it but didn't think of the scam angle.

They could have 'true' supporter bays and others!

It will go ok until someone misses a dick pic. and a doer of good and wholesomeness , who was watching the footy , on both super zoom and super slow mo 3 days after the event , spies a random tockley on the shoulders of a cardboard tiger and the game is in meltdown of phallic proportions

All league fans scanned past thinking it was scott minto

Obviously the story will include manly

Scott minto has an M in in . Manly has an M in it. Scott manty - O from near manly .

Hmm someone at the club might make a few quiet enquiries about making Sea Eagle face masks. When crowds are allowed back, whenever that is, its likely there will be limits on numbers but compulsory masks could also be another possibility.

Maybe a mask like this?
IMG_2010.jpg

I remember one time walking pass the Thai Airways office on Market St, Sydney, where a gorgeous thai woman wearing her colourful national dress from inside the office window, smiling at me. So, the gentleman that I am, I gave her a nod and a smile, then kept walking thinking I might have a chance here if I stop in on the way back. Looking back at her, my hopes were dashed only to realise it was a life size card board cut out.

Friday night’s blockbuster between rivals South Sydney and the Roosters at Bankwest Stadium was the first time cardboard cut outs have appeared in the NRL this season and some crafty fans out-smarted NRL officials right from the outset.

Channel 9’s live coverage of the match even featured commentators Phil Gould and Ray Warren having a giggle at the sight of a cut-out of a fan’s dog sitting in the stands.

What a laugh, hopefully the nrl won’t be boring and can the idea, good sense of humour didn’t hurt anyone. Slightly more acceptable than the blowup dolls in Korea or wherever it was a couple of weeks ago- that was funny but can’t see it catching on here

] would love to see a tribute wall to all our fallen greats .... Roy Bull, Ray Ritchie, Lurch, Bob Batty, Ken Irvine, Rex Mossop, Ron Willey etc etc ... and a wall of just past legends behind the try line ... Arko, Randall, Jones, Bozo, Matai, Lyons, Cliffy, etc

] would love to see a tribute wall to all our fallen greats .... Roy Bull, Ray Ritchie, Lurch, Bob Batty, Ken Irvine, Rex Mossop, Ron Willey etc etc ... and a wall of just past legends behind the try line ... Arko, Randall, Jones, Bozo, Matai, Lyons, Cliffy, etc
Love this idea. How about all of the champions of the past from every team. Big Arty, Dally Messenger and the moose siting together watching the play.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4