You can have a cardboard cut out of yourself at the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie4eva

Bencher
Can't see anything going wrong!

images

lol

Honestly , I don’t know about ****s and giggles but this isn’t as dumb as it sounds ( although it certainly sounds that way).

Before I did it I’d want to know that the club was behind it as well as lots of fans , but I’d certainly consider it.

Wouldn’t it be better for us to pay for cutouts of Igor, and Spud, and Ian Roberts etc all looking on menacingly?
Tough crowd.

This will be popular. People will do it just to see themselves on TV. it's only 25 bucks, which is relatively cheap.

Honestly , I don’t know about ****s and giggles but this isn’t as dumb as it sounds ( although it certainly sounds that way).

Before I did it I’d want to know that the club was behind it as well as lots of fans , but I’d certainly consider it.

Yeah I think you should be able to sponsor your club so a small portion goes your club.

Can I have a cardboard cut out of a sign, Manly hates you too?

They are doing this in a few overseas countries already, I think it is a great idea. All those marketing people with spare time on their hands should be coming up with ideas like this. It’s a new world so get with the program

Maybe you could get a cardboard cut out of...I dunno...Eugenie Bouchard to sit next to you.

Penrith used to have a cardboard cutout playing in the centres - Penguin Bradley.

I suspect that Canterbury's Andrew Farrar was also.

Hmm someone at the club might make a few quiet enquiries about making Sea Eagle face masks. When crowds are allowed back, whenever that is, its likely there will be limits on numbers but compulsory masks could also be another possibility.

While they're at it, poach the ticket pricing model from the Bundesliga too

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6