Yeh Leary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not to rain on the parade as I thought he was great and every team needs a Buhrer/Leary/Fensom etc type player but the question will be can you fit both?

There is a spot for this year so plenty of time to show what he can offer

I think you can fit both, particularly if the interchange gets reduced. Buhrer's footwork in particular will be very handy late in the halves and two of Leary's best runs were late in the second half. I thought he was struggling mid way in the first half fitness wise but got his second wind and didn't look back.

Not to rain on the parade as I thought he was great and every team needs a Buhrer/Leary/Fensom etc type player but the question will be can you fit both?

Leary came back to NSW Cup the week we played Penrith. It probably had something to do with already having Buhrer in the FG team and their role being similar. In saying that, Buhrer is injured, and there is a lot of water to pass under the bridge before we have to think about squeezing them both into the line up.

It's a fair question, and as happy as I was with Leary's game today, i'd like to see him do it regularly before getting too carried away.

I am with Mark, he impressed me from Round 1.
I always rated him and I was blown away by his performance in last years Resrve Grade GF for the Nth Qld Pride. He is a tough mobile hard worker that can sniff out a try, still not sure why he wasn't straight back into 1st grade after his injury. He is 2 wins from 3 games for us this year. Great Player

I have to disagree fluffy. Buhrer makes a lot of tackles but he's also a metre eater and a hard ball runner. He has much more go forward and burst than he gets credit for and certainly not a one dimensional Dallas Johnson tackler.

I was really impressed with Leary and I thought he bent the line quite well as well for a bloke that isn't exactly massive. Good leg drive after contact and quick play the ball speed. Great effort :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Also with reduced interchanges this is the kind of player we need. Don't need as many big bodies. Need tough ball runners who can make a mountain of tackles!

Also with reduced interchanges this is the kind of player we need. Don't need as many big bodies. Need tough ball runners who can make a mountain of tackles!
When the NRL twig that we are well set up for reduced interchange they will probably postpone bringing that rule in. At least until the Dogs and Souths have used up their behemoths.

I have to disagree fluffy. Buhrer makes a lot of tackles but he's also a metre eater and a hard ball runner. He has much more go forward and burst than he gets credit for and certainly not a one dimensional Dallas Johnson tackler.

I was really impressed with Leary and I thought he bent the line quite well as well for a bloke that isn't exactly massive. Good leg drive after contact and quick play the ball speed. Great effort :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Also with reduced interchanges this is the kind of player we need. Don't need as many big bodies. Need tough ball runners who can make a mountain of tackles!

Burher barely makes a dent in the first 20 minutes as his skill is obility and until the big boys tire he cannot exploit this. Keep in mind we had a huge bench yesterday about 440kg in total

Watched a fair bit of Parra game yesterday. Arthur ended up hooking Watmough.
Leary, in comparison, was close to best on field. Some good karma right there for the club.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6