Yeah yeah yeah, talk it up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is that it ? Really ?

I was expecting "I am gonna smash them" etc but all I see there is a bloke saying that they are trying to use their history to motivate them, and that the Newcastle crowd lifts them when they play

bring it on you has been pricks, tahu, mason, buderus it is not 2001 anymore, please our halves kick the ball to uate LOL

Frank said:
The true test is the answer to the following question. Who did you hope would win when the Bulldogs played the Storm recently. I went for the Bulldogs.

Traditionally; Eels, even Wests Magpies & the Sharks years ago.
Since the 90's & esp 1997 the Knights are up there too.
But these days it's definitely those cheating mexicans, the Storm.

Yes, I'll support any team playing the Storm - each & every Storm loss is a good thing.

Love seeing Knights & Broncos lose (to anyone bar Storm) too, actually.

Leagues biggest rivalries - 130 replies to this poll on foxsport site. Manly is by far the most-mentioned club, but our nominated rivalries include v Melbourne, v Knights, v Souths, v Wests, v Norths, v Tigers, v Sharks, v Parra, v Dogs, and several even voted for Manly v Everyone.

Just goes to show the impact the mighty Sea Eagles have had on so many opposition fans over such a long time, reflecting our unparalleled history of success.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Leagues biggest rivalries - 130 replies to this poll on foxsport site. Manly is by far the most-mentioned club, but our nominated rivalries include v Melbourne, v Knights, v Souths, v Wests, v Norths, v Tigers, v Sharks, v Parra, v Dogs, and several even voted for Manly v Everyone.

Just goes to show the impact the mighty Sea Eagles have had on so many opposition fans over such a long time, reflecting our unparalleled history of success.

I remember a time in the late 90s when about four or five other clubs' ground records were set against Manly-Warringah. Cronulla, Norths, Penrith, Newcastle and Easts from memory.

No one really gives two hoots about MWSE V The nighties anymore because of utterly rubbish the knights are. Especially since they set the record for most straight losses! bahaha

Will the Knights all hit the roids this week to fit in with the rivalry theme - you know - just to be in character?

Willy Mason what a gimp.
I hated Newcastle the moment they came into the competition and beat us in a pre season challenge game in 1988. Funnily enough I was born in Newcastle, something I dont like admitting.Thank god we moved to the peninsular not long after.
Greatest rivalry is Souths vs Saints.
Our greatest rivalry is Parra because we came into the comp the same year and because they are westie trash.

I walked out of the ground the moment I saw albert running over under the posts, and was home before they had lifted the trophy. I think not only the fans but the team and the coach were in ptsd for a couple of seasons after that last second gf loss in 97. Fulton resigned the following year about half-way through, having lost his mojo. So when we found out it was drug-assisted (and which has been largely conveniently forgotten by media nostalgia, like the other mid-90s defeat to the dogs with the jim dymock forward pass to price and the 7 tackle try), it was only salt in the wound.

I went for the first time since to the SFS for the roosters game a couple of weeks ago with the same mate I was at the '97 gf with. Only once the game was done and we had posted 50 pts did we look at each other and silently acknowledge we had put a little ghost to bed.

I reckon every opposition supporter would rate their club against us either their biggest or second biggest rivalry. That really is a testament to our sustained success.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Can anyone point out to me in the article where exactly he is talking it up ??

Yeah nothin wrong with that. I like the new Willie Mason. I hope he keeps it up.

Stevo said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Can anyone point out to me in the article where exactly he is talking it up ??

Yeah nothin wrong with that. I like the new Willie Mason. I hope he keeps it up.

The scrum comment was a laugh last weekend

We have said more in the back to back article than Willie has in this one !

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6