Yart tastic spine.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Youtube sometimes throws up a corker. Tonight is one of those times.

Here I was watching a Horse sing Thriller while moonwalking sideways and BAM!

A small quiz for you all....Tell me a year and possible game that YT has a full replay of? 1 hint it was a midweek shellacking... I'm sure some of you may even been there?

Love numbers 6 thru 9 on the team sheet...

Will post the link once a few guesses have been made...

Capture.JPG

Good game thanks for that.

I remember manly rested o’connor, fatty, Daley, shearer, Paul Shaw, Cochran and maybe a few others? Ronson, gurr?

The manly reserve graders won the premiership that year and they were a very good side.

In hindsight it shows how much of the 89 shambles didn’t have to happen, because there were juniors coming through.

The transition to Thommo as coach, older players dictating terms, and admin cockups derailed the next season. With Lowe waiting in the wings probably already signed.

Shearer walked, Daley walked, fatty held on too long (and was playing in the uk in the off season, so played like he was exhausted), and we ended up losing promising players like gately and Dwyer.

Gately is really good in this game v the poms, and unfortunately went to parra and didn’t fulfill his potential. Dwyer went to easts I think. Brokenshire went to Canterbury and played 1st grade for many years. Lowe signed the pommy prop Waddell who is very slow in this game, and outclassed by our forwards.

Last edited:
I see Paul Shaw got out there near the end.

How’s the second half! A bombed try by the bug. A couple of great tries and breaks. Knees and headbutts from the poms, plenty of fights.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7