• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
The teams a joke, why have 4 reserves the coach only uses 2 or 3 unless there is an injury.

Goal kicking is sadly overlooked (hello, I am on the bench).

No one gets dropped even if we get smashed.

Who has got Brad Arthurs phone number, I always liked him.

That's why I'm 17th man, a benchie from way back !!

G'day all,Disappointed not to get a spot Moz,i might still be eligible for Amco,i mean holden cup,but that's it the dummy's gone and i'm off to the chooks.
cheers mike

Well, that does it. You've been 'treating us like dogs' for as long as I can remember. I have a 'vision' of us non-YAMT posters; being read in China and Mongolia, giving our fans faster posts and innovations such as two Mods per post!!! Speaking to my media-mogul buddy right now about a breakaway concept and I already have a host of your top posters signed up....

Hamster Huey said:
Well, that does it. You've been 'treating us like dogs' for as long as I can remember. I have a 'vision' of us non-YAMT posters; being read in China and Mongolia, giving our fans faster posts and innovations such as two Mods per post!!! Speaking to my media-mogul buddy right now about a breakaway concept and I already have a host of your top posters signed up....

Count me in HH. I'm sick of being stuck behind Matabele, he never trains and is playing on reputation. His best days are behind him and I deserve a crack.

If bones and mick leave I'm going to play as bad as I can and trash talk the side to the media.

Club CEO here issuing you players with media bans, unless it's to speak about how awesome your CEO is.:)

mozgrame said:
I went with a mix of speed (wit) and toughness in the backs:

1. Bones
2. Globaleagle
3. Mad Marcus
4. Mick Qld
5. Shoe 1

Brains in the halves is always good:

6. Matabele
7. Fro

A mobile forward pack with size and aggression! SER8 at lock to clean up around the ruck Wink

8. Stevo
9. Jatz Crackers
10. River Eagle - out. Napper - in.

11. DSM5 - out. Jethro - in.
12. Kiwi Eagle
13. SeaEagleRock 8

Versatile bench with some quality input.

14. Bob Dylan
15. Manlyfan 76
16. Lord Eagleton
17. Mark from Brisbane

A couple of changes in the line up due to disciplinary action. I may have to send Mundine out (as he did with Soloman) to find DSM5 who has been absent for some time now. He may have run off to England with a sort??

As long as I'm coach or team owner, I'm ok with being completely brushed - NOT. F U Mozgrame ;) Hahahahaha

**** this, I'm making a B Team, that would TROUNCE those no hopers:-

01. Pepsi
02. Clontaago
03. Las Vegas
04. Sue Ridgepipe
05. The Wheel
06. Dan
07. Ryan (c)
08. Fluffy
09. Garts
10. Jethro
11. Manly Backer
12. PJ
13. Canteen Worker

14. fLip
15. The Gronk
16. Larry Tate
17. Kiwi Girl

Reads like a ****ing All Star team in comparison to the nobodies you posted;) !! Hahahahaha

Moondog said:
That's it then. I'm taking the fridge and going home.

Count me in Moondog. I wanna be a part of the 'fridge' team.
The only reason I play any sport is for the beer afterwards.

Clint said:
Moondog said:

Glad to have you aboard Clint.In our team we can have a beer before, during and afterwards. Sidestepping will feature prominently in our game plan.

Ryan said:
... this, I'm making a B Team, that would TROUNCE those no hopers:-

01. Pepsi
02. Clontaago
03. Las Vegas
04. Sue Ridgepipe
05. The Wheel
06. Dan
07. Ryan (c)
08. Fluffy
09. Garts
10. Jethro
11. Manly Backer
12. PJ
13. Canteen Worker

14. fLip
15. The Gronk
16. Larry Tate
17. Kiwi Girl

Reads like a ... All Star team in comparison to the nobodies you posted;) !! Hahahahaha

No way you can assemble a team like that and stay under the cap. And I can't believe you poached our coach Dan who is one of our greats and still had a year to run on his contract after exercising his option. The cheek to select him at five eighth!

Be Manly don't be a Ryan's team.

Moondog said:
Clint said:
Moondog said:

Glad to have you aboard Clint.In our team we can have a beer before, during and afterwards. Sidestepping will feature prominently in our game plan.
And if we don't win any games we'll just blame our dipsomaniacal board.

Bugger the lot of you. I have a vision, a global one . A vision where this forum will be in Russia and China

That right I have engaged river eagle, Shane, and Cliffygc to help me create a super forum

I leave you with this, as a great man once said....what has this forum ever done for me?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4