• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
I went with a mix of speed (wit) and toughness in the backs:

1. Bones
2. Globaleagle
3. Mad Marcus
4. Mick Qld
5. Shoe 1

Brains in the halves is always good:

6. Matabele
7. Fro

A mobile forward pack with size and aggression! SER8 at lock to clean up around the ruck Wink

8. Stevo
9. Jatz Crackers
10. River Eagle - out. Napper - in.

11. DSM5 - out. Jethro - in.
12. Kiwi Eagle
13. SeaEagleRock 8

Versatile bench with some quality input.

14. Bob Dylan
15. Manlyfan 76
16. Lord Eagleton
17. Mark from Brisbane

A couple of changes in the line up due to disciplinary action. I may have to send Mundine out (as he did with Soloman) to find DSM5 who has been absent for some time now. He may have run off to England with a sort??

Seems to me the bench players were once again overlooked for a spot in the starting line up.

No wonder Merrin wants out at the Dragons, it is very disheartening.

I need power from the bench brother!! It's the bench that makes those other plodders look good.

I know that for a fact because Merrin told me. ;)

I'm asking for a release. Global wants too much money. I'll be on channel 9 news tonight talking to Weidler.

Ohh you know some days I get up and i want to be here and then other days I think I might be better off at the kennel or the burrow. Not sure how long i'll last moz i keep betting on the opposition. :p

mickqld said:
Ohh you know some days I get up and i want to be here and then other days I think I might be better off at the kennel or the burrow. Not sure how long i'll last moz i keep betting on the opposition. :p

That's why I need you Mick. You don't get much more under the radar than yourself. lol

Still @Dan. He's good with the hard decisions. As a matter of fact, where the bloody hell are you @Dan ? I've given you a team, kindly control them will you?

I need more board members.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I am lucky to retain my spot after being flaky under the high ball at the end of the season, and for being accused of banned wagering practices.

mozgrame said:
I went with a mix of speed (wit) and toughness in the backs:

1. Bones
2. Globaleagle
3. Mad Marcus
4. Mick Qld
5. Shoe 1

Brains in the halves is always good:

6. Matabele
7. Fro

A mobile forward pack with size and aggression! SER8 at lock to clean up around the ruck Wink

8. Stevo
9. Jatz Crackers
10. River Eagle - out. Napper - in.

11. DSM5 - out. Jethro - in.
12. Kiwi Eagle
13. SeaEagleRock 8

Versatile bench with some quality input.

14. Bob Dylan
15. Manlyfan 76
16. Lord Eagleton
17. Mark from Brisbane

A couple of changes in the line up due to disciplinary action. I may have to send Mundine out (as he did with Soloman) to find DSM5 who has been absent for some time now. He may have run off to England with a sort??

I would of had Bones in 8 or 10.

The teams a joke, why have 4 reserves the coach only uses 2 or 3 unless there is an injury.

Goal kicking is sadly overlooked (hello, I am on the bench).

No one gets dropped even if we get smashed.

Who has got Brad Arthurs phone number, I always liked him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2