• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A friend of mine told me she was disgusted of the **** she heard by some Rabbitoh supporters who were bagging out Brett Stewart by calling out long bay is that way and silver water is that way etc.. and lock up your daughters he rapes girls she phoned me tonight and told me after the game.

WTF that's ****ing total ****ing disgusting.

No surprise. Would have happened at Brookie if it as a souths player.  All teams have their scum fans. 

manly fans would have done the same if the situation was reversed. Its the sam as when aboriginlas etc are referred to as black #####. I dont beleive it is racist. Its just a player trying to get under the skin. you could substitute fat, red headed, stupid etc. The first word is just descriptive, its the second word that is meant to offend. Souths fans just behaved in a similar manner.

Fans are no different to anyone else. If the prevailing opinion (expressed everywhere, from the NRL - unofficially but in fact - to many media commentators, to Aust Post, etc etc ) is 'we should treat him as guilty because he might be' then its no surprise that a lot of people including some fans will parrot the same point of view.

Disgusting - but not surprising. Remember - Soufs mate ! A story for you:-

Ryan turns up to Brookie in the year of 2006 to watch The Sea Eagles vs. The Rabbitoh's. He buys his pie, and gets a solo, and takes his usual spot up on the fence at the half way point to watch the end of The Jersey Flegg at the time. Ryan looks over, and sees this little old lady, in the hot sun, with a blanket over her knees, magazine in hand, Souths jersey proudly worn.

How lovely Ryan thinks to himself. There is only a very small crowd in attendance, and everything was quiet.

Well, jersey flegg finishes, and the Premier League is about to start. The crowd is still very small, and still very quiet.

They announce the teams, and you see the Souths lads run onto the field to silence, then Manly run onto the field to a very quiet clap.

The forward for Souths places the ball on the tee to kick off for the 1st 1/2, backs up, then runs in to kick it off.

The next thing you know, this little old lady jumps up from the bench, blanket flying off (all of about 60 years old), waives her magazine in the air and screams at the top of her lungs, "COME ON YOU FCUKING KUNTS !!!"

I cannot tell you how  shocked and surprised I was !! LoL. A little aroused too ! Hehehehe...

That day gave me a little insight into what it takes to be a Rabbitoh's fan. I don't think I will ever forget it.

I repeat - disgusting? Yes. Expected. Yes.

some old biddy yelled out rapist tonight and I turned around said to her don't worry he wouldnt chase scrags like you

Bisuits, no one should get into the racist stuff.  Bag out, sure, but leave the skin colour out of it, that is racist.  That's not cool.

its not something i would do but there is nothing racist about it. Its descriptive. Racism is about denying someone oportunity to live the same as others. Calling someone a name doesnt do that. If those names have a connection to derogoratary references, wll that is another situation entirely.

Ryan your anecdote (which is pretty funny) is more about language really, a lot of sections of our society use words like that as generic adjectives or whatever becuase theyu just don't know many words maybe, it is not always even intended as an insult!
(which is a bit different to baiting Brett as a rapist, however given the charge he can expect to cop some of that until he is eventuially cleared of the charge. Hopefully if that happens the baiting will stop)

Biscuits link said:
its not something i would do but there is nothing racist about it. Its descriptive. Racism is about denying someone oportunity to live the same as others. Calling someone a name doesnt do that. If those names have a connection to derogoratary references, wll that is another situation entirely.
You are obviously not black

if i was black and someone referred to me as such, i certainly wouldnt think "how dare you" i would think "good eyesight". This isnt 1950s usa or 1970s australia when real racicm ocuured, and thats not to sy there isnt still racism about, but labelling name calling as racism is offensive to those that were forced into slavery, had children taken, were forced to live in squalor, denied a vote, denied jobs or education.

caling me a worm doesnt make me one. And legislation doesnt make it any more than an attempt at political corrctness. But i will conced that this is a sensitive issue and not everyone will agree with my opinion and i will leave it to die.

If I was black, I'd prolly have about 3 extra inches. Damn I wish I was black.

It'd make all those show and tell parties I attend all the more fun.

hahaha go BE what a great call

i could hear those inbred red and green carnts
booing stewy on the TV

fark em we won they lost.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4