WTF just happened

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Technical Coach said:
[re DCE] . . . It did come across that he was getting a big head during the game . . .

I think you'll find that's just an optical illusion caused by the length of his neck.

Technical Coach said:
Pretty average game to be honest almost fell asleep. Intensity is lacking big time, go forward was poor, defence did all that was required and our attack is frustrating to watch.

I'm hoping it's a case of Dessie pushing hard at training(Usually happens around 6 weeks from the end of season for top 2-3 clubs) for a few weeks so that the tapering off period kicks in just before semi's to freshen us up.

Once again Matai offered the spark and intensity with hard straight line running at critical times to get us out of trouble---D.Williams also offers this penetration which we missed.

Noticing Foran inject himself occasionally in a more central area not often but it's good to see---i also liked how he replied to the question on the footy show about a roving roll and he seemed to hint it might be on offer in the future---or it could be that he is hinting to Des he wants more freedom.

I was worried about DCE having a bad game with the increased exposure he had on the last footy show---first year players should not do prime time media but i guess channel 9 wants young players to attract the female audience and Ballin was on last week.

We get our attack right and go forward we win this premiership fullstop. I dont really care about our defence as i'm confident in the teams ability to raise the level when required but not so in our attack.

With a second string squad last year in the Qtrs against the Dragons we never looked like scoring----with an almost full squad against the Dragons this year we never looked like scoring----our 20m to 20m matched the Dragons but red zone attack was too predictable.

Look i know we all love G.Stewart and he has great ball skills but it annoys the hell out of me the way he is cramping our outside backs.

The penalty count for most instances was deserved---when we lack go forward we start to give away silly penalties. The slowing down of the ruck is creeping back in again overly so and our go forward lacks straight penetration---Kite and his shuffle with too much ball playing is not helping our cause.

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen..............Cannonball!

susan said:
i dont have to read them to see the rubbish unfold down the page.

once again my friend ,heed the great axiom espoused by the greatest coach of all "simplicity is often genius while complication is the first resort of fools"-you my friend are a fool by definition.

I also notice from reading one of your shorter rants you now also support the melbourne wrestle and of course Manly cheats the cap utilizing our creative accountants.

the scum awaits you my friend.embrace them and leave some space on the forum for the rest of us.

Totally agree with you Susan in relation to over complicating matters---just because i have my own complicated and deep analysis does not mean you over complicate training methods(They are just thoughts and observations and you filter through from most important to least important)

Its best to keep things simple---over educating players in every intricate detail of every passage of play will only confuse and hamper the development of "most" players----and the best laid plans/structures are simple ones. I just use this forum to make my observations known and if a few people can relate to my observations so be it if not that's life.

Just because i enjoy the wrestle does not mean i have Melbourne running through my brains--- i just admire Bellamy's attention to detail to push the envelope---this is what you would expect your coach to do.

The wrestle has forced hookers to have more creative and crisp passing from dummy half and also forced more ball playing from forwards and halves to minimise the chance of gang tackling. This is why you need more forwards these days pushing up with the lead runner to reduce the chances of gang tacklers homing in to a predictable target and offloads help take advantage of poor gang tacklers not wrapping up the ball and creating space on second phase plays.

You seem like a passionate women who has some great views on the game use that intellect instead of making smart arse comments in relation to my long winded observations. I choose to make one or two long observations every week or two instead of making small talk to get my posts up or high five and back slap the congo line of imaginary friends--- it's all good and productive either way.

In person i dont say much and come across a little like Bennet "stand offish" this forum allows me to purge a little footy intellect so that i can make room for other thoughts lol.

TC and Susan,

If the two of you are single, then you should go on a date. As they say, opposites attract.

Cheers

I enjoy reading both TC's and Ms Ridgepipe's thoughts but referring to him as a passionate woman is conjuring up strange images..........
:dodgy:

technical coach wtf do you want as long as they win i do not care how maybe if you played at a higher grade than under 17s you may realise that the game today takes a lot out of the players the coach seems happy with the way they are going so if his happy and the rest of us are happy with winning so what build a bridge and get over it

zambuck said:
technical coach wtf do you want as long as they win i do not care how maybe if you played at a higher grade than under 17s you may realise that the game today takes a lot out of the players the coach seems happy with the way they are going so if his happy and the rest of us are happy with winning so what build a bridge and get over it

Technical Coach, wtf do you want? As long as they win, i do not care how. Maybe, if you played at a higher grade than under 17s, you may realise that the game today takes a lot out of the players. The coach seems happy with the way they are going, so if he's happy, and the rest of us are happy with winning, so what? Build a bridge and get over it!

Sorry. I tried to hold my breath and read the whole thing, but alas, i couldn't!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6