WOW WHAT A GAME!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
What a brilliant, courageous, victory by the mighty sea eagles!!!

That was an incredible win without Steward, Watmough, and Wolfman and is one of those wins that can make a season.

Lets recap the sequence of play:

At 0-13, grand final hero Kitey said "enough of this" and got the sequence going with a deft basketball pass to Stewy who put through a brilliant ball for the young superstar Oldfield to catch and pass in a click and send Foran over....

Them came the starvation sequence. Sharks got no ball, and quite honestly diabolical calls against them which kept them even further away from the ball. In this came sequence after sequence of predictable second phase and kick play, but...Manly did something they havent done for years - they kept away from the referee whistle, and when it didn't squeal it took the standover man Georgie Rose to pick up the ball and BARGE over. Brilliant.

Then came more and more starvation followed by cool-as-ice Dale Cherry [I'm better than Orford and Dogko] Evans to take a quick step to the left and pop that boy over to make it 13-13.

The sensational game winner was orchestrated by grand final hero Pigshooter Lyons who places a deft kick for luck, which luckily, swept into the waiting arms of young superstar Oldfield who tucked it under his arms, and in the midst of my screaming and yelling, ran to to the tryline for the win.

Sensational.

I then went to the TAB machine to pick up my $367.15 for my $120 bet at $2.45 at 0-7 halftime :)

I will say, Cronulla have a great forward pack, and with ball, would have won this game. They are a damned good side, and I hate em like any Manly fan, but I must say it was heartwarming to see 15,500 turn up to see them at Shark Park, a dying beacon of suburban footy and one me must keep like Leichardt and Brookvale.

Agree with the last paragraph.

There's a rumour going arond on other forum's that CQld might get the Sharkies if the proposed thig dosen't get built for them.

For there sake I hope it does. It wouldn't be the same playing them in Rocky

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6