Would you rather?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Would you rather?

• Total voters
I'll call Lucifer he owes me one and see what he can arrange, we've been working closer to ensure more efficient processing through the covid outbreak.
I heard he's waiting for the Bulldogs Mad Monday 'celebrations' to start

This weekend i think we win, Melbourne win and I like that, I think Melbourne week 1 is our best option, if you had of said that in the past you would sound nuts, they won’t be easy beats but, they are more beatable heading into this years finals on the back of their 19 straight than they have been in a long while, seems odd I know, but that has taken a very obvious toll. Not long now till we find out in anycase.

Also it will be very good for us to see Melbourne possibly have to face off against Penrith to reach the GF, that game should should take plenty out of the winner.

I think it's worth having the second chance / possible week off. I think we can take the Panthers down, Storm are likely to be primed for week 1 after resting players. I'd rather the Rabbits have a crack at them first. Maybe break a cheek bone or two in the tussle.

Bellamy will have Storm primed. They don't lose that first semi very often. Be careful what you wish for if you wanna play Storm.
true but look at the first-week finals game of their last three years, not strange to a shaky start. Obviously, 2019 was the big one with the upset by the Raiders, which we also have the potential to do.

An Investigation into the Storms salary cap sees them lose competition points, that we be a nice headline before the finals start next week, history repeating itself here would be nice!!

call me the eternal optimist but i say we win this weekend. Take 4th. Beat either Storm or Penrith Week 1. they then go onto the same side of the draw. We play south in a qualifying final which we win. Hello, big dance. we beat the panthers ato be crowned 2021 winners. from the 'second worst' team in Nrl history after 4 rounds to the champions.

call me the eternal optimist but i say we win this weekend. Take 4th. Beat either Storm or Penrith Week 1. they then go onto the same side of the draw. We play south in a qualifying final which we win. Hello, big dance. we beat the panthers ato be crowned 2021 winners. from the 'second worst' team in Nrl history after 4 rounds to the champions.

I think I got aroused reading that.

The whole team should then be knighted!

Definitely prefer the option of coming 4th,playing Storm and hopefully winning.Think the Panthers are about to ramp up their run to the GF and if Manly can avoid them until then,it’ll most likely mean Penrith and Melbourne will meet at some stage.
100% best scenario for us is finish 4th and beat Melb as Penrith will beat Souths.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11