Would you rather?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Would you rather?

• Total voters
Definitely prefer the option of coming 4th,playing Storm and hopefully winning.Think the Panthers are about to ramp up their run to the GF and if Manly can avoid them until then,it’ll most likely mean Penrith and Melbourne will meet at some stage.

I think our best is better than Penriths best but I'd rather play the storm. No cleary no panthers, so game plan is simple if we play them. Might cut a deal with one of my ex employees and get him to have a word to Tonya Harding as I think they're close.

Last edited:
Storm Storm Storm pleaseeeeee. They are beatable as ever, the hynes/paps and smith/grant situation is really messing them up and will be the downfall of them. Plus if we beat them we wait in the prelims for most likely a Latrell-less Rabbitohs which we should absolutely put a number on.

Not a choice of opponent I ever thought I'd make... but 4th place please.
And have a gut feel Penrith may be harder for us to take down.
I hope we don't play Penrith in the first week. If we do, we need a lot of leg tacklers because they are padded to hilt with their crop-tops. Forget about trying to hurt them. Hit their legs and make them run and focus on fatiguing them in the legs and lungs.

On top of that they also have a fetish for picking up players and driving them back.

Annoying as hell, and very clever because I think it gives them an advantage. But it should not be this way, and that's on the NRL.

NYEagle

We haven't beaten any of the other top 6 this year aside from the Eels but they're not even in the poll!

Storm for me , we learnt a lot playing them last time and at some stage we’ll have to play them so it might as well be first up!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8